"Peaceful" black protestors beat a white man nearly to death in Dallas

Animals. How many white people need to die for you racists? Got a number in mind?

Most of these guys has social media accounts like Facebook. And they can use facial recognition technology to track these guys down through their Facebook account. And Facebook has been storing their facial imprints in their data bank. That is how they has been finding criminals online through their social media accounts.
They has these cameras every where. They are even built into billboard signs and street lights.
That is why the Left is pushing for people to wear hoodies and masks. So that we will all accept this technology to be in our lives so that we can find these criminals.

SAVE_20200531_100323.jpg

How to spot an undercover cop

Doesnt matter if we are chill or not. i'd rather go down fighting because the situation has been out of hand far too long.
6 months in the hole and you'll come
out sayin yassa massa like all of us.
Dont project your personal weaknesses on others. Youre like one of those guys that run around telling people something is impossible because you dont have the skill or resolve to learn how to do it.

Look closer. Lots of whites in there too and the one with the ALMOST killing blow was a white punk with his skateboard...so feminine looking, he may be a she. Pussy. With glasses. Whimpy looking skinny arms but a skateboard did the trick.

Also..there are vids showing lines of BLACK guys guarding a WHITE cop that got separated from his team. There is good and evil in every color.
Theres another video out that shows the guy that almost got killed started the whole damn thing. What you saw was the after math. He took a swing at a kid going by on a skateboard.
Not what I've been reading. He was protecting his store and stupidly had a sword. Pussy boy with skateboard had goons to help him beat that man almost to death. No, he didn't die, but could have). Point is, this is NOT about George anymore. This is about destruction

Look closer. Lots of whites in there too and the one with the ALMOST killing blow was a white punk with his skateboard...so feminine looking, he may be a she. Pussy. With glasses. Whimpy looking skinny arms but a skateboard did the trick.

Also..there are vids showing lines of BLACK guys guarding a WHITE cop that got separated from his team. There is good and evil in every color.
Theres another video out that shows the guy that almost got killed started the whole damn thing. What you saw was the after math. He took a swing at a kid going by on a skateboard.
Not what I've been reading. He was protecting his store and stupidly had a sword. Pussy boy with skateboard had goons to help him beat that man almost to death. No, he didn't die, but could have). Point is, this is NOT about George anymore. This is about destruction
I'm pretty sure what you have been reading is being slanted. I posted the video in the thread that shows him chasing someone with the sword. That set the crowd off. Youre right though. At this point George is merely a catalyst. The indignations constantly forced on Black men in the US makes us furious at times.

I'm pretty sure what you have been reading is being slanted. I posted the video in the thread that shows him chasing someone with the sword. That set the crowd off. Youre right though. At this point George is merely a catalyst. The indignation constantly forced on Black men in the US makes us furious at times.
0531200213.jpg

I'm pretty sure what you have been reading is being slanted. I posted the video in the thread that shows him chasing someone with the sword. That set the crowd off. Youre right though. At this point George is merely a catalyst. The indignation constantly forced on Black men in the US makes us furious at times.
View attachment 343272
Those quotes are pretty impressive. I hope you share this photo on your facebook or twitter account.

Man that white boy with the skateboard really fucked him up. Then the other white boy starts checking his pockets. :laughing0301:
Were they wanting to rob him as he lay there, or help him? At first I thought help...but now I'm not sure.
And the skateboard guy sure looks like a girl to me.

Did y'all see the closeup pics of the skateboard guy? I did. Big glasses on his face so he's probably a blind nerd wanting to feel important. But still..looks like a girl to me.

Another doofus showed up in the middle of a riot in a batman suit, complete with cape.

Cray cray times.

From your link.

"Except you didn't show the part where this maniac came out with a sword trying to stab everyone... "

Do you have a link to that? From multiple cameras and witnesses...the guy was protecting his store and when they got too close, he came out with a sword, which pissed them off more.

by the way..I just read a tweet about Lloyds autopsy. Heart condition complicated with intoxicants in his body. Death was NOT by suffocation.

Forum List

Back