"Peaceful" black protestors beat a white man nearly to death in Dallas

They brought Africa into America.
Without Africa america would have been a failed european prison colony.

It's starting to sound like you are part of Africa, not America.

I believe we can organize a ticket to South Africa. Let's get you educated on the realities of racism.
I am an African in america. Because of that I am already well educated on the realities of racism.

Oh great, other "African in America" supporting African style looting.

Tell me what's next...

You should be African in Africa, majority black as desired by BLM. Or can't you do without whites paying welfare bucks?
Why would I tell a cave chimp whats next?

I should be wherever I am. If your ancestors werent so lazy and helpless I would be in Africa.

Africa has so much less racism, you should be there. No evil white cops. We insist...
Already visited Africa. I actually jointly own land there. Cant wait to retire there.

If only that were true.

How many Black people have been killed by racist whites since the inception of this country? Answer that and you will get a rough idea.

How many whites have been killed by racist blacks?

How many more whites will satisfy your pathetic racism?
Not enough to make up for all the Blacks killed by racist whites.

As many racist whites as necessary.

How many Black people have been killed by racist whites since the inception of this country? Answer that and you will get a rough idea.

LOL Just another Shawn King hiding in mommy's cellar.

I believe we can organize a ticket to South Africa. Let's get you educated on the realities of racism.
I am an African in america. Because of that I am already well educated on the realities of racism.

Tell me what's next...

You should be African in Africa, majority black as desired by BLM. Or can't you do without whites paying welfare bucks?

I should be wherever I am. If your ancestors werent so lazy and helpless I would be in Africa.

Africa has so much less racism, you should be there. No evil white cops. We insist...
Already visited Africa. I actually jointly own land there. Cant wait to retire there.

If only that were true.
If only what you believed was true actually moved the needle on my care meter.

Youre just another cave chimp holed up in mommys basement.

Tell me what's next...

If only that were true.

I think you are a born liar and don't believe a word you claim about anything you personally own. :)

Exactly how did Africa help America gain independence you fucking retard
Its enslaved inhabitants provided America's economic base.

The first British colonists in Carolina introduced African slavery into the colony in 1670, the year the colony was founded, and Charleston ultimately became the busiest slave port in North America. Slavery spread from the South Carolina Lowcountry first to Georgia, then across the Deep South as Virginia's influence had crossed the Appalachians to Kentucky and Tennessee. Northerners also purchased slaves, though on a much smaller scale. Enslaved people outnumbered free whites in South Carolina from the early 1700s to the Civil War. An authoritarian political culture evolved to prevent slave rebellion and justify white slaveholding. Northern slaves typically dwelled in towns, rather than on plantations as in the South, and worked as artisans and artisans' assistants, sailors and longshoremen, and domestic servants.[66]
In 1672, King Charles II rechartered the Royal African Company (it had initially been set up in 1660), as an English monopoly for the African slave and commodities trade—thereafter in 1698, by statute, the English parliament opened the trade to all English subjects.[67] The slave trade to the mid-Atlantic colonies increased substantially in the 1680s, and by 1710 the African population in Virginia had increased to 23,100 (42% of total); Maryland contained 8,000 Africans (23% of total).

Complete savages. Horrific to see.
Thank you for the fat Kkluxer POV.
You ARE an asshole, you insufferable kiwi. I have TOTAL disdain for the Ku Klux Klan. I've NEVER judged a person by the color of their skin, but by how they act and conduct themselves in life. The savages in Dallas could've been ANY color, it does NOT matter. YOU were the one who brought up race, you racist motherf*cker. I was taught at a very young age to be colorblind when it comes to the shade of skin pigmentation one has. This has served me well in life, and I thank God for having had such wise and wonderful parents to teach me this.

Last edited:

LOL Now I know you're white. No black person would ever use Chimp to describe someone else. Especially someone they believe is white.

You've been outed. Now everyone knows.

Tell me what's next...

If only that were true.

I think you are a born liar and don't believe a word you claim about anything you personally own. :)
Thats only mildly interesting to me

Exactly how did Africa help America gain independence you fucking retard
Its enslaved inhabitants provided America's economic base.

The first British colonists in Carolina introduced African slavery into the colony in 1670, the year the colony was founded, and Charleston ultimately became the busiest slave port in North America. Slavery spread from the South Carolina Lowcountry first to Georgia, then across the Deep South as Virginia's influence had crossed the Appalachians to Kentucky and Tennessee. Northerners also purchased slaves, though on a much smaller scale. Enslaved people outnumbered free whites in South Carolina from the early 1700s to the Civil War. An authoritarian political culture evolved to prevent slave rebellion and justify white slaveholding. Northern slaves typically dwelled in towns, rather than on plantations as in the South, and worked as artisans and artisans' assistants, sailors and longshoremen, and domestic servants.[66]
In 1672, King Charles II rechartered the Royal African Company (it had initially been set up in 1660), as an English monopoly for the African slave and commodities trade—thereafter in 1698, by statute, the English parliament opened the trade to all English subjects.[67] The slave trade to the mid-Atlantic colonies increased substantially in the 1680s, and by 1710 the African population in Virginia had increased to 23,100 (42% of total); Maryland contained 8,000 Africans (23% of total).
Not to mention Crispus Attucks.

LOL Now I know you're white. No black person would ever use Chimp to describe someone else. Especially someone they believe is white.

I call people like you cave chimps all the time. Its a very fitting description.

"You can try to put the lid on this group of people, but you will never silence us. You will never — you can shoot me in the head, you can shoot the next guy in the head, but there will be 10 others that line up. And it may not happen today, it may not happen next week, but freedom will be restored in this land. Period. And no matter what you want to call it, it is a totalitarian state that you're headed towards." Glenn Beck

I may not always agree with Glenn Beck, but he does have a point. Just as you can try to put a lid on Racism. But Racism will never be silent. There are those who rather use Racism as a "vocal point"; rather than a tool to teach others. (Those are my words. Not his.)

I call people like you cave chimps all the time. Its a very fitting description.

You've got no power white boy. We all know what you are. Another Shawn King.

I thought you liberals enjoy being outed.

Complete savages. Horrific to see.
Thank you for the fat Kkluxer POV.
You ARE an asshole, you insufferable kiwi. I have TOTAL disdain for the Ku Klux Klan. I've NEVER judged a person by the color of their skin, but by how they act and conduct themselves in life. The savages in Dallas could've been ANY color, it does NOT matter. YOU were the one who brought up race, you racist motherf*cker. I was taught at a very young age to be colorblind when it comes to the shade of the pigmentation one has. This has served me well in life, and I thank God for having had such wise and wonderful parents to teach me this.
Youre just as much of a cave chimp as the rest of these racist. Who the fuck you think youre fooling? :laughing0301:

Now I know you're white. No black person would ever use Chimp to describe someone else. Especially someone they believe is white.

The twit is historically challenged....lol

Great point. I've long suspected that our buddy Asslips is NOT black.

You've got no power white boy. We all know what you are. Another Shawn King.

I thought you liberals enjoy being outed.
That doesnt change the point that calling you a cave chimp is the best description.

Great point. I've long suspected that our buddy Asslips is NOT black.

He's as black as superbadbrutha is who saw undercover brother too many times.

Or he thinks he's with the junior warlords.

Forum List

Back