Peaceful Antifa protester gets stabbed. Cries out "call the police"

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The stabby one She's almost soccer momish...could be another lefty though since someone was thoughtful enough to steal the evidence

The Antifa woman who was stabbed went to the hospital but had non-life threatening injuries.
But when the Portland Police arrived and did try to “do something” about it, the BLM folks reverted to form. Guess what happened when they arrived?

According to the police:

During the initial response, officers encountered a hostile crowd and additional police resources were summoned to try to conduct an investigation. Officers initially located the knife used in the stabbing, however as the officers were trying to secure a crime scene someone picked it up and ran off with it. Officers were unable to safely conduct an investigation due to the hostile crowd, and supervisors made the decision to disengage. As the knife is evidence, it should be returned to police custody.

As we dont know the whole story leftards can blame trump now for his neo nazi and divisive rhetoric that was most likely the cause for the attack on the peaceful antifa member ....who also would never provoke a confrontation..... cause she was to busy....... working on her second box of devil dogs ....left wing progressive protesters are all peaceful ..the violence is all a myth ..... it probably was a boogaloo boi midget in drag who stabbed the whale..
Abolish the police !
Call the police!
Read it all

sjdjdhsksxees.jpg

Where is the data on why she was stabbed...........I'll wager.....the stabbed one pushed the lady too far and she responded.

Where is the data on why she was stabbed...........I'll wager.....the stabbed one pushed the lady too far and she responded.
More than likely but Like I said we don't know the whole story ..

you know thier S.O.P
Provoke ...then cry victim
I'd bet that was the case.........Hope someone videoed the start of it.

Forum List

Back