PC Fascists To Remove Lee and Jackson from War College Memorials

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson - Washington Times

The U.S. Army War College, which molds future field generals, has begun discussing whether it should remove its portraits of Confederate generals — including those of Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.

Nestled in rural Pennsylvania on the 500-acre Carlisle Barracks, the war college is conducting an inventory of all its paintings and photographs with an eye for rehanging them in historical themes to tell a particular Army story.

I mean its not like these two were good generals that War College students might learn from if they studied them, oh no, they aint PC so they gotta go!

It's painful watching the statue in The Lincoln Memorial being chipped away at day-by-day to turn it into a likeness of The New Messiah - who everybody knows freed the slaves!

It's painful watching the statue in The Lincoln Memorial being chipped away at day-by-day to turn it into a likeness of The New Messiah - who everybody knows freed the slaves!

This is standard fascist procedure.

U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson - Washington Times

The U.S. Army War College, which molds future field generals, has begun discussing whether it should remove its portraits of Confederate generals — including those of Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.

Nestled in rural Pennsylvania on the 500-acre Carlisle Barracks, the war college is conducting an inventory of all its paintings and photographs with an eye for rehanging them in historical themes to tell a particular Army story.

I mean its not like these two were good generals that War College students might learn from if they studied them, oh no, they aint PC so they gotta go!

One of the dumbest topics ever.

ONE person at the college asked "why the college honors two generals who fought against the United States".

And from that, a giant steaming pile of manufactured bullshit is sent forth claiming the whole damned Army is out to get Lee and Jackson on behalf of Obama.

Jesus H. Christ.

ONE person at the college asked "why the college honors two generals who fought against the United States".

And from that, a giant steaming pile of manufactured bullshit is sent forth claiming the whole damned Army is out to get Lee and Jackson on behalf of Obama.

Jesus H. Christ.

That's why they are called reactionaries......:lol::lol:

Jesus H. Christ.

Do you have a clue about what a 'War College" is supposed to do? Like maybe study great general's and their tactics, perhaps?

And Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee are some of the best generals this nation has ever seen.

And the little fascist DID take down their portraits, dumbass, so it is already in motion and likely a permanent move.

For you to grasp this, imagine the University of New York removing their portraits of Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot! now that would get your blood boiling I imagine!

roflmao

Jesus H. Christ.

That's why they are called reactionaries......:lol::lol:

This is why you and g5000brownshirts are called fascists.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I saw this the news.

Shameful. What a bunch of PC weenies this country has become.

Well, the wacko left has organization, discipline and they believe in their cause, even if for brainless stupid reasons.

It makes up for their lack of fact, reason and moral compass, at least so far. Eventually it will catch up to them. Always does and it usually comes from their own, in the form of in-house purges. They turn on each other and fill the Earth with their own blood as they do with abortions today.

Jesus H. Christ.

And Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee are some of the best generals this nation has ever seen.

And they were fighting to end this nation......:lol:

I saw this the news.

Well, the wacko left has organization, discipline and they believe in their cause, even if for brainless stupid reasons.

It makes up for their lack of fact, reason and moral compass, at least so far. Eventually it will catch up to them. Always does and it usually comes from their own, in the form of in-house purges. They turn on each other and fill the Earth with their own blood as they do with abortions today.

Sounds to me you're talking about the Republican party.....turned against Colin Powell, Chris Christie.....anyone who doesn't go along with their inane ideas.....:lol:

Jesus H. Christ.

Do you have a clue about what a 'War College" is supposed to do? Like maybe study great general's and their tactics, perhaps?

And the little fascist DID take down their portraits, dumbass, so it is already in motion and likely a permanent move.

For you to grasp this, imagine the University of New York removing their portraits of Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot! now that would get your blood boiling I imagine!

roflmao

Obviously you don’t have a clue that this is yet another non-issue the right is attempting to contrive into another ‘controversy.’

And a reference to ‘PC fascists’ is both ignorant and ridiculous.

Jesus H. Christ.

Moron, that doesn't change the fact that they are good generals, two of the very best, and so are appropriate for study at the WAR COLLEGE.

And both have been pardoned and reinstated as American citizens in good standing, so shut the fuck up, you treasonous little whore.

Jesus H. Christ.

roflmao

Obviously you don’t have a clue that this is yet another non-issue the right is attempting to contrive into another ‘controversy.’

And a reference to ‘PC fascists’ is both ignorant and ridiculous.

You know its just hilarious when libtards jump into a discussion of an issue and tell everyone it isn't an issue.

I mean, I guess no one bothered to get the PC fascists permission to discuss this or something, lol.

Moron, that doesn't change the fact that they are good generals, two of the very best, and so are appropriate for study at the WAR COLLEGE.
Who's the moron here....from your own article....

She said one faculty member took down the portraits of Lee and Jackson and put them on the floor as part of the inventory process. That gave rise to rumors that the paintings had been removed.

As part of the inventory process, you moron, doesn't mean they are getting rid of them.

And both have been pardoned and reinstated as American citizens in good standing, so shut the fuck up, you treasonous little whore.

Bwahahaha, why is it that when the moronic side of a conservative is exposed they have to resort to insults and name-calling.....Bwahahaha, I guess we know why, you can't admit the fact that you got snookered and started a BS thread......:lol::lol:

She said one faculty member took down the portraits of Lee and Jackson and put them on the floor as part of the inventory process. That gave rise to rumors that the paintings had been removed.

As part of the inventory process, you moron, doesn't mean they are getting rid of them.

Bwahahaha, why is it that when the moronic side of a conservative is exposed they have to resort to insults and name-calling.....Bwahahaha, I guess we know why, you can't admit the fact that you got snookered and started a BS thread......:lol::lol:

They also didn't put them back up till a decision can be made, dumbass.

I saw this the news.

Sounds to me you're talking about the Republican party.....turned against Colin Powell, Chris Christie.....anyone who doesn't go along with their inane ideas.....:lol:

No, dumbass, I am talking about people killing other people.

So far RINOs haven't stooped that far yet, as far as I know.

They also didn't put them back up till a decision can be made, dumbass.

Did you make that up, dumbass?

adding that the portraits were rehung on a third-floor hallway.

“[Lee] was certainly not good for the nation. This is the guy we faced on the battlefield whose entire purpose in life was to destroy the nation as it was then conceived. … This is all part of an informed discussion.”

Read more: U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Forum List

Back