PBS

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
PBS: How Dare 48% of Americans Not Believe Their President That White Supremacy Is the Most Lethal Terrorist Threat to the Homeland Today?

MY OPINION>>>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

1621345983437.png

World on Fire has been pretty good so I give PBS credit for airing that one. As for white supremacy, yawns. The SPLC deems my area a high activity white supremacy city. We are a black majority city and I seldom hear of any incidents, so I am not sure what their actual criteria is for giving us the Klan-Central designation.

47% of the US voted for The Donald ... within the margin-of-error ...

ETA: 50% of the US population is below average intelligence ... still within the margin-of-error ...

47% of the US voted for The Donald ... within the margin-of-error ...

ETA: 50% of the US population is below average intelligence ... still within the margin-of-error ...
Indiana is the popcorn Capitol of the World.

I stopped listening to PBS a long time ago. Like when my kids grew out of watching Sesame Street.

50% of the US population is below average intelligence ... still within the margin-of-error ...

50% of EVERY population is below average! That is the way bell curves work! But the USA on average is very average in intelligence, with only a 4-6 point swing between the smartest and dumbest states!

What I always find interesting is that one of the DUMBEST states is--- wait for it ---

--- California. Average IQ of 95.5.

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 11.35.53 AM.png

Another interesting point is that the regions with higher IQs seems fairly divided between the NE (New England states) and the pacific NW. None of the epicenters of progressive dogma, New York, California or Hawaii at all score anywhere near the highest, actually being some iof the LOWEST states out there!

I used to enjoy pbs, especially the nightly news. But, these days every other story or program is about black whining. All crap, not much worth watching.

It'll be funny to see if blacks will support pbs, financially. Lots luck with that. Hell, they don"t even support their own kids, most of the time. Lol...

New Topics

Forum List

Back