PBS reporter faces backlash for telling Trump there's 'no evidence' that anarchists appeared at protests

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Alcindor responded to Trump's tweet in an attempt to fact-check him.

"'These people are anarchists,' President Trump says without providing any evidence," Alcindor said.

Critics blasted the PBS journalist for her suggestion that none of the attendees at the various protestors were anarchists.

"I was there last night when fires were burning in NW. Your tweet is not factual," RealClearNews reporter Philip Wegmann told Alcindor.

"It's an absolute disgrace that the taxpayers pay this activist's salary. This isn't journalism, and the American people shouldn't subsidize it," author James Hasson wrote. "Like, FFS. There was a story today about people lighting homes with children inside on fire and then blocking fire engines from responding. They're burning family-owned businesses and beating up elderly women. How much more evidence do you need, @Yamiche?"

"They're literally spray painting the anarchist A surrounded by a circle in cities across the country," columnist Ryan James Girdusky pointed to another example.

"Just woke up after watching hours of churches getting burned, stores looted, journalists assaulted, a female store owner getting pummeled by 'protestors,' and I gotta say this tweet here...is FANTASTIC! and keep in mind, you're paying for this fine work w your taxpayer dollars," political consultant Trey Radel wrote.

BJ - nothing that the Democratic Media says is ever true. - Even worse we pay this chic to be an idiot.

There was a time, long ago, when journalism was a noble craft. It seems now, we see that journalism has become the dumping ground for leftist, self-hating hacks praising the rioters in the streets as "victims of oppression" who are just venting.

What point was the dumb bitch trying to make?

Is she contending all rioters and looters and arsonists are grassroots protestors who are devastated by the Floyd death?

Is that why they were looting the Apple Store in DC? MacBooks for George????

Good lord. I wonder if she is being disingenuous and supports ANTIFA, or is she just a retarded bitch?

What point was the dumb bitch trying to make?

Is she contending all rioters and looters and arsonists are grassroots protestors who are devastated by the Floyd death?

Is that why they were looting the Apple Store in DC? MacBooks for George????

Good lord. I wonder if she is being disingenuous and supports ANTIFA, or is she just a retarded bitch?

My guess is the latter - it seems rampant throughout the Democratic Media.

"'These people are anarchists,' President Trump says without providing any evidence," Alcindor said.

Critics blasted the PBS journalist for her suggestion that none of the attendees at the various protestors were anarchists.

"I was there last night when fires were burning in NW. Your tweet is not factual," RealClearNews reporter Philip Wegmann told Alcindor.

"It's an absolute disgrace that the taxpayers pay this activist's salary. This isn't journalism, and the American people shouldn't subsidize it," author James Hasson wrote. "Like, FFS. There was a story today about people lighting homes with children inside on fire and then blocking fire engines from responding. They're burning family-owned businesses and beating up elderly women. How much more evidence do you need, @Yamiche?"

"They're literally spray painting the anarchist A surrounded by a circle in cities across the country," columnist Ryan James Girdusky pointed to another example.

"Just woke up after watching hours of churches getting burned, stores looted, journalists assaulted, a female store owner getting pummeled by 'protestors,' and I gotta say this tweet here...is FANTASTIC! and keep in mind, you're paying for this fine work w your taxpayer dollars," political consultant Trey Radel wrote.

BJ - nothing that the Democratic Media says is ever true. - Even worse we pay this chic to be an idiot.

There is no evidence that the protests were violent.

EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

I wonder how much longer the leftists liars believe that people will believe them over their own eyes.

There is no evidence that the protests were violent.

EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

I wonder how much longer the leftists liars believe that people will believe them over their own eyes.
Wonder what justification the rich entitled SJW’s that openly support ANTIFA and BLM have for making 170 low income black families homeless In that one picture... all in the name of George Floyd. That doesn’t even include the hundreds of others whose lives they ruined in the last week.

There was a time, long ago, when journalism was a noble craft. It seems now, we see that journalism has become the dumping ground for leftist, self-hating hacks praising the rioters in the streets as "victims of oppression" who are just venting.
I agree completely

Journalism is where dumb people go to get a college degree

I agree completely

Bunch of idiot rage bloggers that can’t even spell check their own articles.

I agree completely

Bunch of idiot rage bloggers that can’t even spell check their own articles.
And lazy

too many of them just sit behind a keyboard and surf the net

"Backlash" from a buncha RWNJ liars?

Who fucking cares?

Forum List

Back