Payton Gendron has views indistinguishable from most white people

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
For every 2 white people you pass on the street, one of them is a hardcore racist. A majority of whites implicitly believe in replacement theory, but replacement theory is simply another way to say that whites are superior, it has nothing to do with replacement. When they talk about "American Culture" they simply mean white culture; that white people are superior. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

dont-feed-troll.jpg

For every 2 white people you pass on the street, one of them is a hardcore racist. A majority of whites implicitly believe in replacement theory, but replacement theory is simply another way to say that whites are superior, it has nothing to do with replacement. When they talk about "American Culture" they simply mean white culture; that white people are superior. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture
1653046517323.png

Whites and Blacks seem to believe it will have little impact.

(If I were you, I'd keep an eye on those Hispanics tho)

• Banned
Here comes the biggest race hustler on the site with more "deep thoughts".
Nothing says I'm not a racist quite like smearing a whole race because you are a racist hater yourself.
The next time he has any true insight into a situation will be the firs time
Facts can't be Racist. You sound like a woke college student.

Sho'nuff!! America is sooooooo racist we never had an American black as President but had to settle for Born in Kenya Barack- twice!!

A white kid is born and the Op first thought is “ here is another racist born into the World “…

View attachment 647164
Whites and Blacks seem to believe it will have little impact.

(If I were you, I'd keep an eye on those Hispanics tho)
No 48 percent of whites said it would weaken America. That's 18 points more than the whites who said it would have little impact . And 40 percent of blacks said it would have little impact which was 10 points more than whites. Whites keep thinking they can tell somebody what to look out for. Its whites implementing voter suppression aimed at reducing minority votes and it was whites who elected republican presidents hoping they could get a right wing court to overturn things like civil rights.

Forum List

Back