Payoffs for states get Harry Reid to 60 votes

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
With all the sleazy bribes he's dishing out, how in the hell is he going to pay for obamacare?

“The Democrats are playing ‘Let’s make a deal’ with trillions of your hard-earned tax dollars. You and all the American people should know that the majority leader is buying his votes with your money,” said Enzi (R-Wyo.) “The Reid bill gives sweetheart deals to a few states and the rest of the country will foot the bill. Making unfair deals like this is the wrong way to legislate and the American people know it.”

Payoffs for states get Harry Reid to 60 votes - Chris Frates - POLITICO.com

Could you imagine if Republicans were bribing all of these Senators???? Every lib on here would be bitching and moaning... There would be riots in the streets.

That's the biggest reason I hate liberals. They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. It's OK for their party to do something but not for the other party... They demand tolerance of their views but F*** everyone elses views. They want "free" health care but want every one to pay for it... I could go on all day.... The sad thing is either they can't understand this thing called "principles" or they flat out don't give a sh^&. Sad, what this country is becoming....

Hopefully Obama will keep stumping for Democrats and the country will continue to vote them out...

Could you imagine if Republicans were bribing all of these Senators???? Every lib on here would be bitching and moaning... There would be riots in the streets.

That's the biggest reason I hate liberals. They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. It's OK for their party to do something but not for the other party... They demand tolerance of their views but F*** everyone elses views. They want "free" health care but want every one to pay for it... I could go on all day.... The sad thing is either they can't understand this thing called "principles" or they flat out don't give a sh^&. Sad, what this country is becoming....

Hopefully Obama will keep stumping for Democrats and the country will continue to vote them out...

And replace them with equally corrupt Republicans..... and we'll vote them out..... and replace them with equally corrupt Democrats.... and we'll vote them out.... and so it goes on, until we finally stop electing corrupt politicians of either side.

With all the sleazy bribes he's dishing out, how in the hell is he going to pay for obamacare?

“The Democrats are playing ‘Let’s make a deal’ with trillions of your hard-earned tax dollars. You and all the American people should know that the majority leader is buying his votes with your money,” said Enzi (R-Wyo.) “The Reid bill gives sweetheart deals to a few states and the rest of the country will foot the bill. Making unfair deals like this is the wrong way to legislate and the American people know it.”

With more and more proof coming to light, they have the audacity to stand there and say they aren't bribing anyone for votes. Corrupt assholes.

“You’ll find a number of states that are treated differently than other states. That’s what legislating is all about. It's compromise," he said.

Someone needs to read the Constitution. Since they will be paying for this with TAX money the Constitution is clear, every State must be treated EXACTLY the same.

Could you imagine if Republicans were bribing all of these Senators????
Republicans do it all the time. Under the last administration in fact they spent more time being strong armed by Bush/Cheney than they did in their home districts.

Hypocrite.

Republicans do it all the time. Under the last administration in fact they spent more time being strong armed by Bush/Cheney than they did in their home districts.

Hypocrite.

Wouldn't it be great if we could, just once in a while, not fall back on the 'They did it too' defense of either party? I for one would really like to hear - from both sides - that previous behavior was unacceptable and it should stop.

Hypocrite.

Wouldn't it be great if we could, just once in a while, not fall back on the 'They did it too' defense of either party? I for one would really like to hear - from both sides - that previous behavior was unacceptable and it should stop.
Sure. But when your side pretends that they didn't do it and are now melting down in fauxrage it needs to be pointed out.

IMO, politicians make deals all the time. It really isn't a big deal (even when Republicans do it).

Hypocrite.

Sure. But when your side pretends that they didn't do it and are now melting down in fauxrage it needs to be pointed out.

IMO, politicians make deals all the time. It really isn't a big deal (even when Republicans do it).

RETARD alert.

Hypocrite.

I don't have a side. And I am kind of tired of people assuming that I support the Republicans any more than I do the Democrats. I wouldn't vote for any of these people.

RETARD alert.
There's no need to announce your presence.

What a bunch of whiners. I bet the Republicans are going to wish they had been more cooperative when this is all said and done.

Forum List

Back