Pay Equality For Women: MSNBC (Libs) talk big, act small

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
original.jpg

There are two co-hosts for MSNBC. Can you guess which one makes twice as much?

MSNBC Host 'Lucky' to Get Paid Half as Much as Her Male Co-Host | The Weekly Standard

Even Hillary Clinton is sick of women whining: In her own words this woman made some seriously commonsense comments about women whining about work:

SNIP:

“I can’t stand whining,” Clinton told Marie Claire. “I can’t stand the kind of paralysis that some people fall into because they’re not happy with the choices they’ve made. You live in a time when there are endless choices. … Money certainly helps, and having that kind of financial privilege goes a long way, but you don’t even have to have money for it. But you have to work on yourself. … Do something!”

Much, much more:

Read more: Hillary Clinton trashes whiners - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

I watched Mika say that show was Joe's and she works for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much does Rachel Maddow get paid. Or is that different because she is gay.

Political shows are like entertainment. You get paid for how famous you are. How much money you bring in. Mitt wouldn't have signed Lilly Ledbetter because women need to get home and "cook" for their husbands and children.

How much does Rachel Maddow get paid. Or is that different because she is gay.

Political shows are like entertainment. You get paid for how famous you are. How much money you bring in. Mitt wouldn't have signed Lilly Ledbetter because women need to get home and "cook" for their husbands and children.

What is that I'm hearing? Excuses for why women are getting paid less? So MSNBC is allowed to stump for so-called equal pay but they get a waiver? Sounds like Obamatics at its finest.

What's your excuse for the average female White House worker making 18 percent less than the average male staffer?

BTW - I don't necessarily disagree with your argument. But what's funny about it is you are a flaming liberal relying on conservative logic when the ball is in your court.

Yeah, a lot of the pay scale epends on one's negotiating skills, but there are other considerations. Maddow has a PhD. She also worked at MSNBC for several years before getting her own show. Some of the staff work on weekend shows as well as weekday programs. So education, experience, and hours worked figure into the equation.

Mika's own words..."And it was my fault ultimately that I was in that position because I accepted a deal that wasn't right for me. And I didn't have the perception and confidence in myself to communicate that effectively."

Sounds like she's the author of her own misfortune. No confidence? No surprise as she'd been shit canned from one of the big 3 networks.

And lots of savvy folks in that business, like others, hire an agent to go toe to toe with the company over salary. Too bad the lib idiot wasn't smart enough to think of that option.

Forum List

Back