Paul was right, and Cain lied

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Ron Paul Calls Out Herman Cain For Lie Over Fed Audit During GOP Debate

"But now that we have found and we have gotten an audit, we have found out an awful lot on how special businesses get bailed out -- Wall Street, the banks, and special companies, foreign governments. And you said that you advise those of us who were concerned, and you belittled -- you say call up the Federal Reserve and just ask them. ... Do you still stick by this, that that this is frivolous, or do you think it's very important? Sixty-four percent of the American people want a full audit of the Fed on a regular basis."

Cain said that, in fact, he didn't oppose an audit, and that when he served on the Fed it was a different institution. "You have misquoted me. I did not call you or any of your people ignorant. I don't know where that came from," he said. "You've gotta be careful of the stuff you get off the Internet."

A careful check of the Internet, however -- guided by the Paul campaign -- turns up audio of Cain saying just what Paul accused him of saying. As recently as 2010, long after the Fed began engaging in the lending Cain says he opposed, Cain belittled those calling for an audit.

"Some people say that we ought to audit the Fed. Here's what I do know. The Federal Reserve already has so many internal audits it's ridiculous. I don't know why people think we're gonna learn this great amount of information by auditing the Federal Reserve. I think a lot of people are calling for this audit of the Federal Reserve because they don't know enough about it. There's no hidden secrets going on in the Federal Reserve to my knowledge," he said.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q18jMzTWJ9A&feature=player_embedded"]Herman Cain: Federal Reserve Audit Unnecessary - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The republican party is going to hang themselves. If the tea party does get behind this guy they're fucking retarded. Republicans should be smart enough at this point not to vote for a former Federal Reserve regional bank chairman.

A big part of this movement on the right is about challenging the Fed on how they've treated the dollar and spent our future generations' tax dollars on choosing winners and losers in the so-called free market.

Go ahead and choose a guy who used to play a direct part in that. You deserve what you get.

"But now that we have found and we have gotten an audit, we have found out an awful lot on how special businesses get bailed out -- Wall Street, the banks, and special companies, foreign governments. And you said that you advise those of us who were concerned, and you belittled -- you say call up the Federal Reserve and just ask them. ... Do you still stick by this, that that this is frivolous, or do you think it's very important? Sixty-four percent of the American people want a full audit of the Fed on a regular basis."

Cain said that, in fact, he didn't oppose an audit, and that when he served on the Fed it was a different institution. "You have misquoted me. I did not call you or any of your people ignorant. I don't know where that came from," he said. "You've gotta be careful of the stuff you get off the Internet."

A careful check of the Internet, however -- guided by the Paul campaign -- turns up audio of Cain saying just what Paul accused him of saying. As recently as 2010, long after the Fed began engaging in the lending Cain says he opposed, Cain belittled those calling for an audit.

"Some people say that we ought to audit the Fed. Here's what I do know. The Federal Reserve already has so many internal audits it's ridiculous. I don't know why people think we're gonna learn this great amount of information by auditing the Federal Reserve. I think a lot of people are calling for this audit of the Federal Reserve because they don't know enough about it. There's no hidden secrets going on in the Federal Reserve to my knowledge," he said.

Herman Cain: Federal Reserve Audit Unnecessary - YouTube

this was a great post :clap2:

Once again, we see it.

Paul can barely string two coherent sentences together. But the audio does not establish that Mr. Cain said "just what Paul accused him of saying" in any event.

Saying that we don't need ANOTHER AUDIT or a Commission because we have other problems that need more urgent attention is not the same as outright opposing an audit.

And you know: Mr. Cain was speaking at least a little common sense. If you REALLY want to know something, you can START by ASKING.

If it then turns out that you don't GET the answers you have been seeking, you are then on different ground. Maybe THEN an audit, an investigation or a Commission might be in order.

But the babbling and often incoherent Ron Paul has his own problems. Being a racist is not a good thing, Doctor: The Ron Paul Survival Report: FAQ: Ron Paul and his Racist Newsletter (Updated)

Once again, we see it.

Paul can barely string two coherent sentences together. But the audio does not establish that Mr. Cain said "just what Paul accused him of saying" in any event.

Saying that we don't need ANOTHER AUDIT or a Commission because we have other problems that need more urgent attention is not the same as outright opposing an audit.

And you know: Mr. Cain was speaking at least a little common sense. If you REALLY want to know something, you can START by ASKING.

If it then turns out that you don't GET the answers you have been seeking, you are then on different ground. Maybe THEN an audit, an investigation or a Commission might be in order.

But the babbling and often incoherent Ron Paul has his own problems. Being a racist is not a good thing, Doctor: The Ron Paul Survival Report: FAQ: Ron Paul and his Racist Newsletter (Updated)

Here it comes. The "dirt" on Paul.

Anyone who knows the man well enough knows he isn't a racist.

Herman Cain: Federal Reserve Audit Unnecessary - YouTube

The republican party is going to hang themselves. If the tea party does get behind this guy they're fucking retarded. Republicans should be smart enough at this point not to vote for a former Federal Reserve regional bank chairman.

A big part of this movement on the right is about challenging the Fed on how they've treated the dollar and spent our future generations' tax dollars on choosing winners and losers in the so-called free market.

Go ahead and choose a guy who used to play a direct part in that. You deserve what you get.

No shit Paulie, no shit. I'm 100 percent against the fucking fed and the worthless traitors that have taken trillions of dollars of our wealth. I won't be voting for a former fed chairman for president...Audit the fucking FED...You think Cain is going to audit the fed?:lol: Ron Paul will be my guy in the primaries...If Cain gets into the general, Obama will beat him with 300 elv.:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Once again, we see it.

His written words and some of his public comments suggest otherwise.

Once again, we see it.

How is point blank flooding this nation with a third world culture like Reagan, George HW Bush, Clinton, George W Bush have done isn't racist towards the people and culture that stood for over 200 years before. :eusa_whistle: O'yes you're a bunch of transnationalist that wants that cheap third world labor and to hell with America, and its population. You agree with people like George HW Bush and Bush...Transnationalist.

Last edited:
Once again, we see it.

This tactic reminds me of something I'd expect to see from the left. Even an NAACP president himself was smart enough to realize he's not really a racist.

Making a statement about "fleet footed black men" does not automatically indicate someone is racist. Politically incorrect and racist don't exactly have a fine line between them.

No tea party type candidate can win the general election.

Your party is split in two.

You will lose the next election.

This tactic reminds me of something I'd expect to see from the left. Even an NAACP president himself was smart enough to realize he's not really a racist.

Making a statement about "fleet footed black men" does not automatically indicate someone is racist. Politically incorrect and racist don't exactly have a fine line between them.

Pretending that there is but one example of his willingness to "discuss" black people and the "problems" he associates with black people is a whole lot less than persuasive.

Pretending that there is but one example of his willingness to "discuss" black people and the "problems" he associates with black people is a whole lot less than persuasive.

In you believe that there isn't a problem in the black community( that we should work together towards bettering?) Blacks cause 59.3 percent of felony murders within the US making up just 13 percent of the population. How is the truth racism?

This is from the department of justice.
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

------------------- Victims------ Offender(murder)
--------------- Whites--Blacks---- -Whites---Blacks
Felony murder 54.7%..42.7%..39.1%..59.3%

I guess if there ASS isn't kissed every second of every day you're a racist.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

You're free to list them. Let's see if you've really read the newsletters or not. List them with your own reasons why they should be considered racist comments.

Forum List

Back