Paul Ryan Wins

At least if Ryan runs in 2016 we will be able to pinpoint how he feels on an issue. I don't think he'll do a 180 on any issue 2 hours before a debate.

You almost gotta laugh. Americans re-elected a half-wit brain damaged V.P. but Wisconsin sent Ryan back to congress.

I heard Ryan locked himself in his office with dumbbells and Ayn Rand. Reading Rand and dumbbells sorta go together don't they, they have a nice rime.

"[Ayn Rand] has a great attraction for simple people who are puzzled by organized society, who object to paying taxes, who dislike the 'welfare' state, who feel guilt at the thought of the suffering of others but who would like to harden their hearts [...] Ayn Rand’s 'philosophy' is nearly perfect in its immorality, which makes the size of her audience all the more ominous and symptomatic." Gore Vidal

he couldn't even win his own state.

romney and him were the first pres/vp candidate pair who couldn't win any of their home states.

They were toast from the get-go.

i don't know... seems like he beat himself...

Romney could have won if he didn't sell out to the far right. He tried to be a lunatic right wing nutjob, and it made him look stupid. In an election year when the incumbent was presiding over a bad economy, this should have been an easy win for the Republicans, yet with all the excitement surrounding Romney, the 30,000 person crowds and campaign events and what not, Romney received less votes than McCain in 2008, and everyone knew McCain had no chance, so a lot of people did not vote for him.

That simple fact tells a story, and that story is that a lot of people didn't vote. So who was it that didn't vote for the Right Wing Lunatic wannabe? Was it those on the far right? Or was it moderate Republicans and on the fence Independents?

Forum List

Back