Paul Ryan to Tea Party: You are the problem

I don't think he's dissing the tea party so much, as Mitt actually picked Ryan because he was an outsider, but Ryan is saying "OK Tea Party you wanted Boehner gone, and he's gone, so bring up what you want the House to vote on and we'll have the vote, but bring up stuff we can actually pass and get past the Senate and WH.

Folks are tired of their excuses
^^^ Another dopey, low information voter who is too fucking stupid to know that in divided government nothing gets done without compromise.

Too fucking stupid to have seen these Right-Wing promises as the bullshit that they were from the very beginning.

Although, I have no doubt that he's from Texas. THAT'S pretty fucking obvious.

Just to demonstrate exactly how ignorant captain OBVIOUS is, I'm only going to address one little thing.

I'm NOT from TX, I just happen to live in TX now.

So feel free to carry on indulging yourself in your gross ignorance fully knowing, what you see as obvious, is WRONG.

Then Quit trying to portray yourself as a Texan.

My theory of the case is this: We win when we have an ideas contest. We lose when we have a personality contest. We can’t fall into the progressives’ trap of acting like angry reactionaries. The Left would love nothing more than for a fragmented conservative movement to stand in a circular firing squad, so the progressives can win by default.

Damn left.....always making conservatives act like assholes

“When voices in the conservative movement demand things that they know we can’t achieve with a Democrat in the White House, all that does is depress our base and in turn help Democrats stay in the White House. We can’t do that anymore.”

Republicans ran on.......If we win the House and Senate we can do anything we want to

The base still is unwilling to accept any form of compromise to get their agenda. As a result, they get nothing

If Ryan is claiming Republicans cannot do anything until they have the House, Senate and White House...they are going to have a long wait

^^^ Another dopey, low information voter who is too fucking stupid to know that in divided government nothing gets done without compromise.

Too fucking stupid to have seen these Right-Wing promises as the bullshit that they were from the very beginning.

Just to demonstrate exactly how ignorant captain OBVIOUS is, I'm only going to address one little thing.

So feel free to carry on indulging yourself in your gross ignorance fully knowing, what you see as obvious, is WRONG.

Sure, just as soon as you stop trying to portray yourself as human. I was actually born and raised in one of TX neighboring States, I'll leave you to guess, which one.

Sure, just as soon as you stop trying to portray yourself as human. I was actually born and raised in one of TX neighboring States, I'll leave you to guess, which one.

Doesn't matter. Don't care.

He hired a chamber of commerce lobbyist to be his chief of staff. Fuck that corporatist asshole.

Still trying to impersonate a human I see. ROFLMFAO

Keep trying.You aren't the most ridiculous or ignorant poster here yet, but you're getting closer every day.

Ryan has been polishing Obama's knob so far, putting up little opposition to whatever he wants. 'Nuff said. When he does anything to prove he's not a Washington Establishment punk I will care about anything Ryan says.

Keep trying.You aren't the most ridiculous or ignorant poster here yet, but you're getting closer every day.

Great, coming form you I'll take that as a compliment and promise to keep working on it. Damn shame, I can't say the same about you, I think you're already there.

Just breathing Texas air kills brain cells.

Look how long George W. Bush lived there!

Artificial state borders created by establishment politicians.
4i6Ckte.gif

The TPM will collapse eventually, because the GOP and Dem establishments will never give in.

Ryan will hold open voting if necessary to get the legislation he deems necessary passed and to the Senate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back