Paul Ritter Dies at 54

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Many Americans may not know this British actor, but if you watched 'Chernobyl' on HBO, you know who he is. 'Chernobyl' is the best thing I've seen on HBO since 'Deadwood' over 15 years ago. Died of a brain tumor.

I have no idea who he is, but anytime someone younger than me dies of something health related (as opposed to a drug overdose or accident), it gives me pause and reminds me that I need to take better care of myself...

I have no idea who he is, but anytime someone younger than me dies of something health related (as opposed to a drug overdose or accident), it gives me pause and reminds me that I need to take better care of myself...

Same goes for me, and he is the same age as I am. A brain tumor, you get one of those, you're likely screwed even if you are an endurance athlete. 'Chernobyl' was so good, he was the lead actor.

Same goes for me, and he is the same age as I am. A brain tumor, you get one of those, you're likely screwed even if you are an endurance athlete. 'Chernobyl' was so good, he was the lead actor.

I've got a friend who was diagnosed with brain cancer almost three years ago. Originally, the doctors gave her six months, at best.

But she's deteriorating, and it's becoming noticeable. It's a sad thing to be witness to...

Yea, that's terrible man, you usually are given a dire prognosis of 6 months, but many people make it 18 months. To make it 36 months is really beating the odds. I would not look forward to living with every day under a death sentence, I hope my ending is swift.

My mom had a brain tumor....they removed it. She lived into her 90s.

Many Americans may not know this British actor, but if you watched 'Chernobyl' on HBO, you know who he is. 'Chernobyl' is the best thing I've seen on HBO since 'Deadwood' over 15 years ago. Died of a brain tumor.

Just sat down and watched it. Hands down, the best miniseries I've seen in over a decade.
Outside of a lot of western stylizing of Soviet Union behaviors and norms, a series that
at the end of it was beyond any horror movie made...because it actually happened.

Nonsense, he died of covid19

Forum List

Back