Paul Pelosi, the Son of Nancy Pelosi

I'm sure they'll make something up. The Russians are very creative.
yep, they got a hold of Hunters mind and told him to turn in his laptop. those Russians and their mind control
The store owner can't ID who brought the laptop in. He didn't get the persons name address or phone number. So it could have come from anywhere.
IF at first you dont succeed, Lie, lie, lie, again..

It IS Biden's signature on the form. It IS Biden's mobile number on the form. It IS Biden's DNA on the device... According to the FBI....

The store owner can't ID who brought the laptop in. He didn't get the persons name address or phone number. So it could have come from anywhere.
He has his signature.
Really?

Documents show a signature of which appears to read "RHB" - Robert Hunter Biden - which shares some similarities to other publicly available versions of his scrawl.

First, that's not a signature.
Was this?
1603725859238.jpeg

IF at first you dont succeed, Lie, lie lie again..

It IS Bidens signature on the form. It IS Bidens mobile number on the form. It IS Bidens DNA on the device... According tot the FBI....
ask him why biden's lawyer asked to get it back if it wasn't his? seems he doesn't wish to answer me.

IF at first you dont succeed, Lie, lie lie again..

It IS Bidens signature on the form. It IS Bidens mobile number on the form. It IS Bidens DNA on the device... According tot the FBI....
ask him why biden's lawyer asked to get it back if it wasn't his? seems he doesn't wish to answer me.
Of course he doesn’t cause he knows he is caught.

Forum List

Back