Paul Pelosi Attacker, DePape, Is A Mentally Ill Progressive

Baloney. He's posted and spouted conspiracy theories about January 6th, the 2020 election being stolen, and COVID-19 hoaxes. That makes him a Republican, conservative card carrying member of Alt-Right Nation. A rising, cancerous blight on this country.

Or...he could just be a loon. Again, last I looked, that spanned ALL ideologies. And at the point these people act, ideology doesn't factor into it. Just full on whack-a-doodle. :)
He is a registered green party member, a nudist hippie who makes hemp jewelry, and he has a Gay Pride flag in his front yard for Christ sake! :laugh:

Dont try to Smollet us. It isnt going to work.

Last edited:
The Paranoid Style in American Politics Revisited: An Ideological Asymmetry in Conspiratorial Thinking

Consistent with this perspective, a meta-analytic review of 88 studies conducted in 12 countries over a 44-year period involving over 22,000 participants confirmed that intolerance of ambiguity, dogmatism, avoidance of uncertainty, cognitive simplicity, and personal needs for order, structure, and closure, as well as death anxiety and system-level threats, were positively related to the endorsement of a conservative, right-wing ideology.

Who is it what told police DePape said, “Where’s Nancy?”

Why wont the Pelosi family release the security video?

You cult fucks are liars.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
NBC News published a story today basically confirming that Pelosi was playing "hide the hammer" with his Grindr date. They quickly deleted the story but, too late, it's already been captured by many sources.

Why does the left suddenly hate faggots?

I wonder if the police smelled the hammer..... :laughing0301:

Here's a kick in the balls for all the Democrats, leftists, Fake news media, and lib-parroting snowflakes determined to MAKE DePape a MAGA Conservative:

Turns out the mentally ill DePape is a PROGRESSIVE - A LEFT-LEANIN LIBERAL.

"Pressed about DePape's political leanings, Taub said he had never been particularly involved.

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.

She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband
."

Yes he is mentally ill. Thats why he went from being a progresive to a MAGA/ Qanon jackass.

Yes he is mentally ill. Thats why he went from being a progresive to a MAGA/ Qanon jackass.
You can deny what tbe mother of his children says all you want - doesn't change the fact Pelosi's pantsless visitor was a Progressive.

Denial must me a pre-requisite for being a Dem-apologist snowflake.

:auiqs.jpg:

Only a liberal could f*-up being a nudist. DePape couldn't get that right, shedding only his pants. Perhaps that's all he needed to discard when visiting Paul?!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
You people are despicipable! And not real bright.
I heard Hillary said that immediately after losing in 2016...

1667695719102.png

You can deny what tbe mother of his children says all you want - doesn't change the fact Pelosi's pantsless visitor was a Progressive.

Denial must me a pre-requisite for being a Dem-apologist snowflake.

Homos hate being busted for hate hoaxing

I wouldn't know...

Lol

To be sure, what a homo will do to not admit to a hate hoax is best exemplified by the fact that homO and Kamala pal Jussie Smollett still insists he did not hate hoax....

Why are they so quick to pre-judge Pelosi's attacker as mentally deranged when the issue is whether Mr. Pelosi invited him into his home for some nefarious reason?

Why are they so quick to pre-judge Pelosi's attacker as mentally deranged when the issue is whether Mr. Pelosi invited him into his home for some nefarious reason?

Because dePape may say

That fuckin geezer stiffed me!!!

Lol

To be sure, what a homo will do to not admit to a hate hoax is best exemplified by the fact that homO and Kamala pal Jussie Smollett still insists he did not hate hoax....
Total hypocrites....

These are the same people who claim publicly to be for LGBQT, trans, etc...but are petrified someone will find one 'they' are in those groups...

Sorta like they are 'for' illegals and declare themselves to be 'Sanctuary Cities' ... until 50 illegals show up at Martha's Vineyard ... or until Paul Pelosi's 'sleep-over' with an illegal Canadian goes horribly wrong...

:p

Forum List

Back