Paul Pelosi Attacker, DePape, Is A Mentally Ill Progressive

Total hypocrites....

These are the same people who claim publicly to be for LGBQT, trans, etc...but are petrified someone will find one 'they' are in those groups...

Sorta like they are 'for' illegals and declare themselves to be 'Sanctuary Cities' ... until 50 illegals show up at Martha's Vineyard ... or until Paul Pelosi's 'sleep-over' with an illegal Canadian goes horribly wrong...

:p

This is who they are. The American people deserve to know the truth.

This one is the whole enchilada

DEFUND hypocrisy and big Dem city cop corruption
Credibility of those who insist 2020 election fraud free
Credibility of those pushing 1/6 hate hoax as insurrection

Chris Wray knew immediately the "blogs" put up Friday am were hate hoaxed.

Chris Wray has a total file on dePape by pushing a few buttons. The FBI director is actively participating in a partisan election hate hoax. And everyone knows....

This is who they are. The American people deserve to know the truth.

This one is the whole enchilada

DEFUND hypocrisy and big Dem city cop corruption
Credibility of those who insist 2020 election fraud free
Credibility of those pushing 1/6 hate hoax as insurrection

Chris Wray knew immediately the "blogs" put up Friday am were hate hoaxed.

Chris Wray has a total file on dePape by pushing a few buttons. The FBI director is actively participating in a partisan election hate hoax. And everyone knows....

During election time, if a politician can't tell me why I should vote for them and instead runs nothing but negative ads against their oppponent, I fugure if THEY don't know why I should vote for them then I shouldn't.

During election time, if a politician can't tell me why I should vote for them and instead runs nothing but negative ads against their oppponent, I fugure if THEY don't know why I should vote for them then I shouldn't.

Vote for us because X Y Z

Vote against them because A B C

Dispute over issue - here is the truth, they are lying

Got to have all 3

DePape was paid for his performance.

There will no trial.

Zuck and Mikey Bloomberg pay dePape to prance around house with hammer saying where is Nancy... They may try that...

I believe much of the "1/6 stuff" was filmed after 1/6. The hate hoaxers fighting with cops inside - no way to date that. These people will go to unreal extremes to lie.

Vote for us because X Y Z

Vote against them because A B C

Dispute over issue - here is the truth, they are lying

Got to have all 3

Democrats are missing the 1st one because they have nothing to run on.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Here's a kick in the balls for all the Democrats, leftists, Fake news media, and lib-parroting snowflakes determined to MAKE DePape a MAGA Conservative:

Turns out the mentally ill DePape is a PROGRESSIVE - A LEFT-LEANIN LIBERAL.

"Pressed about DePape's political leanings, Taub said he had never been particularly involved.

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.

She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband
."

How about this guy?

Texas shooter. A Proud Boy. Isn't that Trump's group?

How exactly does what you just posted specifically have to do with my post, except some attempted generalization?
If you don't think a guy who attacked Pelosi is a Trumpster, how about this Proud Boy?

Trump literally communicated with Proud Boy's in front of our eyes. Stand down and stand by??? I guess this guy was done standing down and by. \\

Are you going to deny this shooter too?

Forum List

Back