Paul Joseph Watson: "Wipe Jews off the face of the planet", "N!663@", and other racist language caught on tape

I'm white myself but I'm a Canadian and so I plead innocent.

But I think there's truth in your statement for a very large portion of Americans at least.
Jordan Peterson is a Canadian. White Nationalist figures like Bernier gaining a lot of traction as well, but I think Canada is already too non white for them to win. Conversely, you see a ton of White nationalists winning in Europe, and America has Trump.

It's amazing how racist the people whining the loudest about "woke racism" are. It's to the point where I automatically just assume you're a racist if you're vehemently against woke justice. Today they don't call you an "uppity N@@@##", they call you "woke".

Americans are free to love or hate whoever they wish—something the Woke religion could never digest or accept. Don't try to be the thought police if you can't handle your own assumptions about what other people are thinking. Here in America I am not required to like you . . . only to peacefully coexist with you. In your haste to pass judgement of all white people you failed to realize most Americans are completely apathetic when it comes to race and coexistence. But if you want to keep raising the pressure between races here in America you'll eventually learn there are a fuck ton more of us than of you.

Americans are free to love or hate whoever they wish—something the Woke religion could never digest or accept. Don't try to be the thought police if you can't handle your own assumptions about what other people are thinking. Here in America I am not required to like you . . . only to peacefully coexist with you. In your haste to pass judgement of all white people you failed to realize most Americans are completely apathetic when it comes to race and coexistence. But if you want to keep raising the pressure between races here in America you'll eventually learn there are a fuck ton more of us than of you.
Yet, apparently the jews cucked you, and they only represent like .19% of the world's population.

I am black...I don't hate Jews....

Probably why I am also not a reactionary-wing Neo-Nazi type...

I also don't go on 200 paragraph rants whining about globalists all the time....
Oh.....it's also why I have respect for this man.....the honorable Rabbi Dresner..the guy who risked his life going down south fighting for Civil Rights when the "Christian Conservatives" were whining about schools being desegregated.....

View attachment 647312

And if you say "Rabbi who?" -- I rest my case.....
You are black and admitted you don’t care about Asians, Hispanics and I doubt you care about Jews and most likely a disciple of Louis Farrakhan and if you write Louis who then I rest my case…

You are black and admitted you don’t care about Asians, Hispanics and I doubt you care about Jews and most likely a disciple of Louis Farrakhan and if you write Louis who then I rest my case…
I'll be waiting for you to show me where I said I don't care about Asians and Hispanics instead of making shit up....

You can't both accuse me of wanting "filthy illegals" to invade the country while also claiming I don't care about Hispanics..

And you can't claim that I am in a nefarious conspiracy with China to destroy America - while claiming I don't care about Asians

You are an emotionally fragile moron, do you understand??

Furthermore, I am a progressive...care to show me any popular "Anti-Asian" and "Anti-Hispanic" policies currently being pushed by the left??

I'll wait

I'll be waiting for you to show me where I said I don't care about Asians and Hispanics instead of making shit up....

You can't both accuse me of wanting "filthy illegals" to invade the country while also claiming I don't care about Hispanics..

And you can't claim that I am in a nefarious conspiracy with China to destroy America - while claiming I don't care about Asians

Furthermore, I am a progressive...care to show me any popular "Anti-Asian" and "Anti-Hispanic" policies currently being pushed by the left??

I'll wait
You didn’t write you don’t care if illegals got beaten by Border Patrol?

I know which thread you wrote that in and you ain’t Progressive you lying piece of trash?

Oh, where you wrote your anti-Hispanic nonsense was in the same thread you claimed I didn’t care about Floyd death, and wrote about how I supported the cop in that death and the shooter in that young woman death, so know you are lying as usual!

You hate Whites, Hispanics, Asians and Blacks that do not support your opinion on things!

It's amazing how racist the people whining the loudest about "woke racism" are. It's to the point where I automatically just assume you're a racist if you're vehemently against woke justice. Today they don't call you an "uppity N@@@##", they call you "woke".

Who? Have no clue who he is.........

I'll wait
Also Biff where is your outrage with the OP?

Wait, he’s Black so he can be a racist spewing bigot but boy if a White wrote the nonsense the two of you write boy soul you scream racism!

Forum List

Back