Paul: Cruz is owned by Goldman Sachs,has more in common with Hillary

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Ted Cruz ‘owned by Goldman Sachs,’ has ‘more in common’ with Hillary – Ron Paul

Ron Paul is a great man,I am not a libertarian but many years ago I DID support his runs for president and value his opinion very much. Very wise man There are 3 kinds of people when it comes to Ron Paul. Those that love him,those that respect his opinion and those that are scared of him and call him ignorant names and whine when he says something.

I supported him in the primaries in 2008 ;) Since then I've just come to realize that his economic beliefs are completely wrong and we need to go back to something closer to sanders is laying out.

Government is needed to regulate and enforce anti-trust laws when it comes to businesses or a few percent of the top will take it all. This is where liberterianism fails. There's no possible way to make it work and have a large middle class within advance first world country.

I still respect him and he is completely right about the rich owned Cruz.

Last edited:

Ron Paul is a great man,I am not a libertarian but many years ago I DID support his runs for president and value his opinion very much. Very wise man There are 3 kinds of people when it comes to Ron Paul. Those that love him,those that respect his opinion and those that are scared of him and call him ignorant names and whine when he says something.

Ron Paul is father of Rand Paul, yes?

Hillary also too much in with Goldman Sachs.

I supported him in the primaries in 2008 ;) Since then I've just come to realize that his economic beliefs are completely wrong and we need to go back to something closer to sanders is laying out.

Government is needed to regulate and enforce anti-trust laws when it comes to businesses or a few percent of the top will take it all. This is where liberterianism fails. There's no possible way to make it work and have a large middle class within advance first world country.

I still respect him and he is completely right about the rich owned Cruz.
Yep same here. Democraps hate him because he doesn't believe in forced association like affirmative action and the civil rights act crap.

Yes he is his father. Rand fell FAR from the principles of his father.His father may not have gained much support in the GOP but he NEVER changed his views to gain support. Rand was completely different.

Rand Paul represents sane Republicans. Nobody should be surprised that he is mostly irrelevant.

Rand Paul represents sane Republicans. Nobody should be surprised that he is mostly irrelevant.
Rand represented cuckservativsm at its finest. Bow to ANYONE and EVERYONE that MIGHT get me elected. How DARE he stand on a set in stone set of standards or principles and amazingly it did him NO GOOD.

Yes he is his father. Rand fell FAR from the principles of his father.His father may not have gained much support in the GOP but he NEVER changed his views to gain support. Rand was completely different.

It's shame Ron Paul couldn't be American President.

His son was the only true Conservative in this election cycle, and the Tea Party tossed him off to the side for someone like Cruz or Trump?

Rand represented cuckservativsm at its finest. Bow to ANYONE and EVERYONE that MIGHT get me elected. How DARE he stand on a set in stone set of standards or principles and amazingly it did him NO GOOD.

I would rather have Rand Paul over Cruz or Trump. You may not like his Neo-Libertarian ways, but he was still more conservative than dumb and dumber ( Cruz and Trump )

His son was the only true Conservative in this election cycle, and the Tea Party tossed him off to the side for someone like Cruz or Trump?
The "conservatives" don't even know what a true one is nowadays.

His son was/is a cuckservative. He bowed down to ANYONE that MIGHT give him a vote and people noticed. Hence him NEVER gaining ground.

I would rather have Rand Paul over Cruz or Trump. You may not like his Neo-Libertarian ways, but he was still more conservative than dumb and dumber ( Cruz and Trump )
I prefer Trump any day. Won't bow down to the minority whiners like Paul was doing. Paul would have been WEAK as president. I agree with a lot of his points but he was a horrible torch bearer of his cause.

I prefer Trump any day. Won't bow down to the minority whiners like Paul was doing. Paul would have been WEAK as president. I agree with a lot of his points but he was a horrible torch bearer of his cause.

Trump?

Trump is afraid of Megyn Kelly and he would be better than Rand Paul?

No way would I agree with you on this one and will just have to admit we have to agree to disagree on this one...

Trump?

Trump is afraid of Megyn Kelly and he would be better than Rand Paul?

No way would I agree with you on this one and will just have to admit we have to agree to disagree on this one...
He isn't afraid he is smart to not stand there and take character assassination shots from that idiotic woman. Fox knew this back in August and refused to make a change. Their loss.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back