Patriots Player Calls for Team to Play to Intentionally Injure

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
Pretty much what we can expect from the Patriots and no surprise who it is. No wonder he was cut by Seattle and welcomed with open arms in New England.

"Speaking to ESPN prior to his arrival in Arizona, Browner was asked about his former teammate Richard Sherman, and the elbow injury he is dealing with.

"I'm going to tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow, go hit that shoulder,' " Browner said. ".. 'Try to break it if you can.' "

What a classy organization

Patriots Brandon Browner says he is going to tell teammates to break Seahawks Richard Sherman s arm NJ.com

Pretty much what we can expect from the Patriots and no surprise who it is. No wonder he was cut by Seattle and welcomed with open arms in New England.

"Speaking to ESPN prior to his arrival in Arizona, Browner was asked about his former teammate Richard Sherman, and the elbow injury he is dealing with.

"I'm going to tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow, go hit that shoulder,' " Browner said. ".. 'Try to break it if you can.' "

Patriots Brandon Browner says he is going to tell teammates to break Seahawks Richard Sherman s arm NJ.com

The pit they have dug for the Seahawks is the very one they shall fall into. They just keep digging a deeper hole for themselves. Don't they? Wow.

The pit they have dug for the Seahawks is the very one they shall fall into. They just keep digging a deeper hole for themselves. Don't they? Wow.

Browner is a piece of shit. I am glad he doesn't represent the Seahawks anymore. He is a perfect fit right where he is

Our coaches told us to hurt the other team every game and even during the off season..

Depends on what you mean by "hurt them". I have no problem with a player saying "go 'hurt' them" as in "hit them hard and make them feel pain". That's just physical football and that's what football should be. Go intentionally break someone's arm is a different story. Any coach or player who thinks it's no big deal to intentionally try to break bones is a disgrace to their team, their fans, and the league.

Our coaches told us to hurt the other team every game and even during the off season..
Is that when you started going off the rails? Poor role models are no excuse. You'll have a new one to follow when the Seahawks take the victory at the Superbowl.

Not cool at all. He should be seeing a fine from the NFL for that. And based on how little talk like this Belichick tolerates it wouldn't surprise me to see the team punish him as well.

Not cool at all. He should be seeing a fine from the NFL for that. And based on how little talk like this Belichick tolerates it wouldn't surprise me to see the team punish him as well.

I don't know if they will do anything. I doubt it. Goodell's head is so deep in Kraft's as.......er I mean....the sand that they won't do a damn thing. Not surprised that not a single Patriots fan has condemned the statement though.

I don't know if they will do anything. I doubt it. Goodell's head is so deep in Kraft's as.......er I mean....the sand that they won't do a damn thing. Not surprised that not a single Patriots fan has condemned the statement though.

Uhhh, I'm a Patriots fan. Way to be an unnecessary dick about it though.

exactly,you hit the nail on the head.

Browner is a piece of shit. I am glad he doesn't represent the Seahawks anymore. He is a perfect fit right where he is

yeah you it.:thup:
.That was the best thing the seahawks ever did was get rid of him.I STILL think it was stupid not to hold onto harvin for the rest of the year and at the end of the year,get rid of him but this was the smartest thing they did in their organization getting rid of that piece of slime.

Uhhh, I'm a Patriots fan. Way to be an unnecessary dick about it though.

I humbly stand corrected. My apologies

classy indeed.If Belicheat plays this asshole,then his credibility will sink even far worse than it already has proving to everyone outside of boston,that Belicheat is a sick scumbag.

Browner has already shown what an idiot he is.Its bad enough that's what he intends to do but to go PUBLIC with it? how stupid can you get?

Belicheat of course will play this asshole and fellow asshole goodel will of course do absolutely nothing to the cheatriots since as you said before,kraft has his head up Goodels ass so much that Goodell will just turn the other way and ignore it all and do nothing to them like the scumbag he is.

yeah its not surprise at all who it was that said it,no wonder the seahawks who have a class organization,got rid of this jerk and its not one bit at all of a surprise at all WHY Beli-cheat wanted this asshole on his team.

He likes players with no morals..Randy Moss was bad enough as a classless guy Belicheat wanted but he gots nothing on Browner.

Last edited:
whats really incredible though is the chokeland faiders and the niners now have NOTHING on the cheatriots as far as classless organizations go.the cheatriots are in a class by themselves on that far ahead of their two closest competitors as far as classless goes,the niners and faiders.

.That was the best thing the seahawks ever did was get rid of him.I STILL think it was stupid not to hold onto harvin for the rest of the year and at the end of the year,get rid of him but this was the smartest thing they did in their organization getting rid of that piece of slime.

I disagree. I was happy to see him go. It wasn't just his head case attitude and locker room antics. Seattle was so busy trying to design their offense around Harvin that they stopped playing Seahawk football. It's not a coincidence that Seattle's offense turned around and Seattle got back to winning football games after they got rid of him.

The NFL is sports entertainment theses days people. Think WWF. Not real sports any more.

The NFL is sports entertainment theses days people. Think WWF. Not real sports any more.
It's not going to be entertainment for the Patriots when the Superbowl win gets plucked right out of their football deflating little hands by the Seattle Seahawks! Stay tuned!

I disagree. I was happy to see him go. It wasn't just his head case attitude and locker room antics. Seattle was so busy trying to design their offense around Harvin that they stopped playing Seahawk football. It's not a coincidence that Seattle's offense turned around and Seattle got back to winning football games after they got rid of him.

Very informative thread, BluePhantom! Thank you! I'm looking forward to watching the Seattle Seahawks soar to victory!

Forum List

Back