Patriots Jones helmet to helmet hit on Bills QB Allen.

your point?

What you said doesn’t negate the fact it was a dirty, helmet to helmet play, that possibly costed Buffalo the game. Jones should have been fined and suspended.

It was not a dirty play.
It sure was. Jones launched himself at Allen with his helmet, Hitting Allen right in the mouth. That was a dirty play if there ever is one.

"Launched"? Absolute bullshit. Did you even watch the game?
I watch every bills game. Launched is the only way to describe what Jones did. It was a dirty play that probably lost the game for the bills. Have a nice night.

You are full of shit. Allen dropped his head while continuing his forward momentum. If the same play involved a full back just beyond the line of scrimmage, a flag would have been thrown (given the current tenor of the league) but none of this "suspension" talk would be going on.

What about this last year?

patriots are a great team, but they’re not angels

Last edited:

that person who made this video is a smart cookie and knows his stuff,he agrees with the people on here that hate the cheaters.:2up:

btw Rocko,I am so happy to see that you have FINALLY come around to your senses after all these years of me trying to get you educated that the cheatriots always have the refs in their pockets during the playoffs and CANT win big games without doing that. That they have tainted a great sport always getting special treatment by the refs the others teams do not. Now I see that you are FINALLY awake on this.

Better later than never.:2up: Sealybobo was the same way,he woke up last year about it.LOL If you havent started doing what I have done,then you need to start. as far as the corrupt NFL is concerned,watch ONLY Bills games,none of the other games that they are not playing in. That is what I do with Rams games all the time.

Last edited:
The defender has a clear path to Allen and has time to set himself for the hit, which he does. When the other defender wraps him up Allen takes two full steps and Jones crouches and drives UP into him. Anyone who knows football recognizes that as a knockout hit. Had the other defender not had Allen wrapped up, Jones would not use that form he would have potentially missed the tackle.

The defender has a clear path to Allen and has time to set himself for the hit, which he does. When the other defender wraps him up Allen takes two full steps and Jones crouches and drives UP into him. Anyone who knows football recognizes that as a knockout hit. Had the other defender not had Allen wrapped up, Jones would not use that form he would have potentially missed the tackle.

the NFL’s excuse for not suspending Jones was he apparently turned his shoulder. Which is bogus, because he turned his shoulder after contact was made with his helmet. I’m sure had Brady been on the receiving end of that hit it would have resulted in an ejection and a multiple game suspension

the NFL’s excuse for not suspending Jones was he apparently turned his shoulder. Which is bogus, because he turned his shoulder after contact was made with his helmet. I’m sure had Brady been on the receiving end of that hit it would have resulted in an ejection and a multiple game suspension
Earl Thomas used the EXACT same technique to knockout the Steelers QB this week. These defenders know exactly what they are doing and if they get a chance to knockout the QB they will do it until they start paying huge fines.

Earl Thomas used the EXACT same technique to knockout the Steelers QB this week. These defenders know exactly what they are doing and if they get a chance to knockout the QB they will do it until they start paying huge fines.

yup. No one can tell me that helmet to helmet was unintentional. Jones tried to knock josh Allen out. No doubt about it.

Vontez B has history of trying to injure opposing players.

which is WHY the cheatriots like him. Remember,they enjoyed employing a murderer at one time. they have now replaced the Raiders as the most classless organization in the NFL.:iyfyus.jpg:

yup. No one can tell me that helmet to helmet was unintentional. Jones tried to knock josh Allen out. No doubt about it.
If you knock the QB out of the game, your chances of winning go up 10 fold. It's all about the W.

Forum List

Back