Patriotism

Really? How do you explain Operation Mass Appeal?

What is there to explain? That the brits wanted the war and took steps to push it in the public debate, does not touch on the legality of the war at all.

REally, what you just said, makes no sense.

1634726214281.png

Really? How do you explain Operation Mass Appeal?
..you claimed it--you prove it...state your crap so I can tear it apart
..you people do the same shit all the time = claim crap and don't even prove it

Sure. All terrorists think they're patriots, for example.
that's very ridiculous--as usual from you
...terrorists target civilians -illegal ....like what BLM/leftists do
..the military are not terrorists
..do not try to argue that with me, I will destroy you...you people don't know shit about wars/military

..do not try to argue that with me, I will destroy you...you people don't know shit about wars/military
Silly Trumpster. Terrorists aren't about "wars/military".

You folks have your own definitions in MAGA World. That's not my problem.

..you claimed it--you prove it...state your crap so I can tear it apart
..you people do the same shit all the time = claim crap and don't even prove it

Operation Mass Appeal - Wikipedia

Operation Mass Appeal was an operation set up by the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) in the runup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. It was a campaign aimed at planting stories in the media about Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction. The existence of the operation was exposed in December 2003, although officials denied that the operation was deliberately disseminating misinformation. The MI6 operation secretly incorporated the United Nations Special Commission investigating Iraq's alleged sto....

Operation Mass Appeal - Military Wiki
Operation Mass Appeal was an operation setup by the British Secret Intelligence Service ( MI6) in the runup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. It was a campaign aimed at planting stories in the media about Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction. The existence of the operation was exposed in December 2003, although officials denied that the operation was deliberately disseminating misinformation.

If that is the definition then we can say that every military power that fought in WWII was a terrorist organization.

Wikizero - Operation Mass Appeal
Operation Mass Appeal was an operation set up by the British Secret Intelligence Service in the runup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. It was a campaign aimed at planting stories in the media about Iraq 's alleged weapons of mass destruction . [1]

Forum List

Back