Patriotic Americans Should be HAPPY that Biden has the Best 5 Month Economy in US History

HUH??

Trump left a covid infested economy behind, that was not growing fast or hiring fast either, and the facts prove this.

Trump left a growing economy behind with 3rd quarter 2020 +33.4%, 4th quarter 202 +4%, and first quarter 2021 +6.4%.

His tax cuts are still in effect, as are his reductions in regulations.

He left behind 3 vaccines from his Operation Warp Speed with orders for 800+ million doses.

Bidet has given us higher energy prices and destroyed high-paying jobs.
SO you are not happy that Biden has the economy booming??

I don't get it??

The economy is doing great look at the facts:

Last 3 months of Trump presidency: only 100k jobs created total
Last quarter of Trump presidency: only 4%

First 5 months of Biden presidency 3 MILLION jobs created
First quarter of Biden presidency 6.4% GDP growth

You don't like that??

You want to go back to the low growth low hiring of Trump???

Biden is doing a great job and the numbers prove this.

Biden has done NOTHING, except give us higher energy costs.

The economy was growing bigly in the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020 and the first quarter of 2021.

Trump had record low black and Latino unemployment until your pals in the CCP sent their virus was around the world.

The economy was growing bigly in the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020 and the first quarter of 2021.

Trump had record low black and Latino unemployment until your pals in the CCP sent their virus was around the world.
SO I guess you are just going to ignore facts and reality.
That's one way to play it in life

I guess that is the problem with you people, sometimes in life the truth can be a tough fuckin pill to swallow, it is easier for you to just live in an alternate world and repeat GOP lies.

The election was stolen !
We're rounding the curve !
This is nothing, it will all disappear !

Instead of admitting reality you have chosen the typical Trumper path, just lie and deny.
Enjoy the Biden BOOOMMMM !!!! You are really going to hate it, America is going to soar to new highs, because of BIDEN and his winning policy. Just like today, 850k jobs !!! 6.5+ GDP !!

Last edited:
The Banker

SO I guess you are just going to ignore facts and reality.
That's one way to play it in life

I guess that is the problem with you people, sometimes in life the truth can be a tough fuckin pill to swallow, it is easier for you to just live in an alternate world and repeat GOP lies.

The election was stolen !
We're rounding the curve !
This is nothing, it will all disappear !

Instead of admitting reality you have chosen the typical Trumper path, just lie and deny.
Enjoy the Biden BOOOMMMM !!!! You are really going to hate it, America is going to soar to new highs, like we are doing right now under BIDEN.
Dumbass...

Six months into the new administration and EVERY THING BAD started day one. Just the usual, now that it's party over country. Winning by destruction. beats any effort to work together for the betterment of America.

Patriotic Americans know what a catastrophe Biden is for our nation.

You can lie all week and twice on tuesday, and nothing will change the facts.
Yet the economy is much better now than under Trump, so all that bull shit about "I only care about the results" was just a lie?

Or is it that you are too much of a pussy ass bitch to admit that the economy is booming??

850+k jobs, 6+% GDP growth

You've been posting thread after thread like an ocd maniac on meth. All lies, half truths and bombastic bullshit. Everyone sees it, smart people dismiss them for the rubbish your threads are.

I see a shit economy and people still struggling to regain so much lost in that china flu fiasco. I see I may have to become a fucking vegetarian because the price of meat doubled. So have a great many other foods. Guess the poors in this shitty little Biden world will have to dig in the dumpster for food wrappers, nobody is throwing out bread crusts anymore.

And I'll tell who's a pussy ass bitch...you're one of the most pussy assed bitches on this board for not being able to be honest about your swiss cheese brained asshole of a RACIST prez. You can't tell the truth and you don't have the balls to discuss the matter with honesty and logic.

You're a liar and a dumbfuck and so is the man you have to slobber out lies about everyday.
do everyone, yourself included and shove your keyboard right up your ass.
Your tears make me happy !!!!!

You people can't handle that Biden is crushing it.
Trump falsely tried to claim the economy would crash under Biden, when it is booming and booming more than Trump's economy.

The numbers don't lie and they are incredible.

You people live in a fantasy world. Bush and Trump were terrible presidents with failed results. They fucked everything up, bad.
You are just mad because all the good presidents are not in the party you mindlessly worship, like a total sheep.

Get back to me when a republican can actually have a successful presidency... That hasn't happened in a LONG time.

11 of the last 12 recessions all on GOP pres. Every single GOP pres has had at east 1 recession for the past 100 years. Pathetic.

You people have nothing to complain about at all. NOTHING. The GOP has been a party of complete failure.

All the success comes under democrats. And now Biden is crushing it, just like Bill Clinton did when he gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity.

Bush and Trump failed, with failed results. Clinton and Biden have given us a Golden Age, and Obama had to fix the Bush crash.

Oh, you're still here?

I'm sorry- I forgot to tell you I had no further use for you.

You can go play with your legos for awhile.

Have a cookie.

Six months into the new administration and EVERY THING BAD started day one. Just the usual, now that it's party over country. Winning by destruction. beats any effort to work together for the betterment of America.
o1lzn38ekv871.jpg

Biden needs to stop the war in Ukraine. If he doesn't, the world economy could crash.

Biden is doing a great job.
America is doing a great job.
The numbers are incredible, the best job growth ever, and the best GDP growth ever.

America is booming and it appears that the boom is just beginning. How can you not be happy right now, especially after the disaster of 2020.

America is booming like never before, some people can't come to grips with that. Some people can't admit that because the president they worship is not responsible for this greatness.

All Patriotic America loving Americans are extremely happy right now. Only people that love American failure are upset. Failure like the War in Iraq and the 2007 Bush crash, and world record covid cases, and world record covid deaths.

We went from only 100k jobs gained total in Nov, Dec, Jan, with only ~4% GDP growth in Q4 2020.
To: 3 million jobs created in 5 months with booming 6+% GDP growth !!!!

I love America ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

No one really voted for Biden anyway. America is NOT booming, double gas prices, empty shelves, stupid Covid mandates, silly pie in the sky green garbage, a brain dead potus and a stupid whore VP. Your linked article is from Democrat controlled CNN. You also forgot to mention that later on in your linked article it says:

The United States is still down about 7.6 million jobs compared with February 2020. Many businesses are struggling to hire workers.

And, the article goes on to claim: At the same time, the reopening of the economy has created supply chain bottlenecks and shortages, pushing up inflation to levels not seen in decades.

WTF? That is a blatant lie. Reopening the economy would have the OPPOSITE effect. Instead we are still suffering from mostly Democrat Covid policies that have slowed loading and unloading at ports.

Forum List

Back