Patriot Rand Paul exposes Faucis corruption.

thank you Rand.

Snort!...You would think Rand would have learned his lesson the first two times he went up against Fauci and the doctor handed him his ass. :)
Rand should just stick to politics.

thank you Rand.

Snort!...You would think Rand would have learned his lesson the first two times he went up against Fauci and the doctor handed him his ass. :)
other way around liar.Rand handed him his ass

this video here allso proves rand is right and fauci is a freaking liar.

“It is a fatal conceit to believe any one person or small group of people has the knowledge necessary to direct an economy or dictate public health behavior,” he told Fauci. “I think government health experts during this pandemic need to show caution in their prognostications.”

This is what Rand said but Trump makes comments on the same subject in an effort to direct an economy and dictate pubic health. His goal is to paint a rosy picture and minimize the amount of deaths. Comments from dis tractors that the death toll has not researched the projected death toll. They are just projections and the actually number of deaths is a reality.

His earlier statements of only one case in the US which suggested that there was no problem. His latest claim of 99 % of those infected turns out to be totally harmless. Comments like that coming from the president is a case of a person who is having a conflict with reality.

The only difference is that Trump is trying to get reelected. Fauci is doing his job. Where does truth lie. It lies with the person who has more experience in dealing with a pandemic vs the one who has no experience. CDC should be leading the charge. The president should support that charge and balance it with his other duties and responsibilities. It is a balancing act and requires a person capable of juggling multiple responsibilities. That is why he has advisors. Of course his advisors should offer all possibilities not just what he wants to hear.

The CDC can't dictate public health behavior but they should offer suggestions about health behavior. Which the government should take seriously.

They are more concern with public health than who will be the next president. Rand tries to make it a political issue in favor of the President. He should have just repeated the 99% of cases are harmless mantra and the masses will repeat.

Last edited:
1594151118032.png

thank you Rand.

That's exactly what he's doing. Politics should never enter into a medical situation. This hoax has run it's course, about time for the so called "experts" to admit it.

thank you Rand.

Rand is an idiot.
I bet his neighbor had a damn good reason for tackling his pussy ass and busting his ribs.

The CDC can't dictate public health behavior but they should offer suggestions about health behavior. Which the government should take seriously.

Precisely. Anyone convinced Paul doesn't know this, that the CDC cannot "dictate" anything?

Paul is lying, and slandering Fauci, and it's interesting to think about why. The only reason I came up with, if schools remain closed, parents cannot go to work, and not make the plutocrats a buck. Hence Paul and Trump went war against the health experts to discredit them, so that schools reopen.

The lying goes on and on:

Senator Paul: (01:19:21)
Dr. Fauci, every day, virtually every day we seem to hear from you things we can’t do. But when you’re asked, can we go back to school, I don’t hear much certitude at all. I hear, well maybe it depends. All of this body of evidence about schools around the world shows there’s no surge.​

Yeah, in states with a few dozen, or a few hundred new cases a day, not 50,000.

Also of note (same link):

Dr. Fauci: (01:20:57)
Thank you, Senator Paul. So very quickly, Senator Paul, I agree with a lot of what you say about this idea about people having to put their opinions out without data. And sometimes you have to make extrapolations because you’re in a position where you need to at least give some sort of recommendation. But if you were listening, and I think you were, to my opening statement and my response to one of the questions, I feel very strongly we need to do whatever we can to get the children back to school. So I think we are in lock agreement with that. The other thing that I’d like to clarify very briefly is that when things get in the press of what I supposedly said, I didn’t say. I never said we can’t play a certain sport.

Dr. Fauci: (01:21:45)
What happens is that people in the sport industry, they could either be people from players association, owners, people involved in the health of the players ask me opinions regarding certain facts about the spread of the virus, what the dynamics are. I give it and then it gets interpreted that I’m saying you can’t play this sport or you can’t play that sport. I agree with you. I am completely unqualified to tell you whether you can play a sport or not. The only thing that I can do is, to the best of my ability, give you the facts and the evidence associating what I know about this outbreak. Thank you.​

So much about "dictating" whatever... But the OP's handlers didn't inform the OP - who likes to be treated as a mark.

Precisely. Anyone convinced Paul doesn't know this, that the CDC cannot "dictate" anything?

Paul is lying, and slandering Fauci, and it's interesting to think about why. The only reason I came up with, if schools remain closed, parents cannot go to work, and not make the plutocrats a buck. Hence Paul and Trump went war against the health experts to discredit them, so that schools reopen.

The lying goes on and on:

Senator Paul: (01:19:21)
Dr. Fauci, every day, virtually every day we seem to hear from you things we can’t do. But when you’re asked, can we go back to school, I don’t hear much certitude at all. I hear, well maybe it depends. All of this body of evidence about schools around the world shows there’s no surge.​

Yeah, in states with a few dozen, or a few hundred new cases a day, not 50,000.

Also of note (same link):

Dr. Fauci: (01:20:57)
Thank you, Senator Paul. So very quickly, Senator Paul, I agree with a lot of what you say about this idea about people having to put their opinions out without data. And sometimes you have to make extrapolations because you’re in a position where you need to at least give some sort of recommendation. But if you were listening, and I think you were, to my opening statement and my response to one of the questions, I feel very strongly we need to do whatever we can to get the children back to school. So I think we are in lock agreement with that. The other thing that I’d like to clarify very briefly is that when things get in the press of what I supposedly said, I didn’t say. I never said we can’t play a certain sport.

Dr. Fauci: (01:21:45)
What happens is that people in the sport industry, they could either be people from players association, owners, people involved in the health of the players ask me opinions regarding certain facts about the spread of the virus, what the dynamics are. I give it and then it gets interpreted that I’m saying you can’t play this sport or you can’t play that sport. I agree with you. I am completely unqualified to tell you whether you can play a sport or not. The only thing that I can do is, to the best of my ability, give you the facts and the evidence associating what I know about this outbreak. Thank you.​

So much about "dictating" whatever... But the OP's handlers didn't inform the OP - who likes to be treated as a mark.
You lying scums are the ones as we both know are shills that have penetrated this site and have handlers not me.

For those who dont like to read. Needs a wide audience

And then Fauci, handed him his ass. Feel free to skip ahead to 1:40 where Rand finally decides to breathe.

He has lied and flip flopped so many times on this and you believe fauci here,priceless.lol

Fauci is a health professional who's been a public servant since the 1980's.
Rand Paul on the other hand, is a political hack who should have already been shown the door.

The only LOL here is your priceless stupidity. But that's par for the course for you covidiots.

Rand seems to like to criticize Fauci and blame the handling of the pandemic on him. Yet it is Trump who has painted a rosy picture of the pandemic. It was Trump policy to redirect all the flights from China to specific airports that were ill prepared to handle what was going on. He continues to minimize the numbers.

You feeling sick. Okay sit in the airport for a few hours and then we will let you go. No testing just ask questions and then send them on their way. The flight from China to NYC is 18 hours. Then they sit in the airport for another 2 hours. Spreading the virus because Trump Travel ban was smoking mirrors. It is no wonder why NY and California have such high numbers of cases.

The shut down then the reopening then the limited shut down. The summer time was suppose to be when the pandemic would slow down.

UK had 4,000 new cases April and in July they had gone done to 561 They must be doing something right.

US in April at 34,000 new cases and in July it was still climbing to about 50,000 new cases

Rand wants to blame Fauci on this when you should be looking at the leader of that country and his surrogates. But it is hard to be critical in an election year when your party is on the brink of extinction.

Voting Does Matter

Forum List

Back