Pathless Path

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
Oddly enough, even though I don't consider myself Buddhist any longer, I still feel as though I'm on my spiritual path. Anyone else relate to that?

I've decided to do something different with my posting in the forum. After I try the experiment, you can let me know if it worked.

Oddly enough, even though I don't consider myself Buddhist any longer, I still feel as though I'm on my spiritual path. Anyone else relate to that?

I've decided to do something different with my posting in the forum. After I try the experiment, you can let me know if it worked.

It would help to tell us what it is you are going to try?

However...what you say and feel is rather normal. As an example, many people still feel they are christians... but have no use for the organized religion part.

However...what you say and feel is rather normal. As an example, many people still feel they are christians... but have no use for the organized religion part.

Some people are not Christians, but are still on a spiritual path. Christianity is not the only way to be spiritual. Christianity is based on superstitions. Some don't use superstitions to guide their life. JMO

• Banned

I'm not going to tell you what I'm trying, I want to see if the result is evident.

• Banned

Some people are not Christians, but are still on a spiritual path. Christianity is not the only way to be spiritual. Christianity is based on superstitions. Some don't use superstitions to guide their life. JMO

Superstitions can turn up anywhere, not just in Christianity. I've seen Buddhists hold them too.

Any spiritual practice can become superstitious.

I use it as an example. All religions are based on superstitions and the desire to control.

Superstitions can turn up anywhere, not just in Christianity. I've seen Buddhists hold them too.

Any spiritual practice can become superstitious.

To some yes. Buddhist comes very closely to my own thoughts, but I don't believe in reincarnation. Humanism is more for me. Whatever it takes to get through life on your spiritual journey. It is different for all. I do COEXIST with all religions. That is essential. I was raised a Christian.
I have no superstitions myself. That took years of work though.:eusa_whistle:

I use it as an example. All religions are based on superstitions and the desire to control.

The control part is what bothers me. I am a free spirit. I do respect everybawdy's right to their own choice of their spiritual journey. I just am sharing mine.

I do get flack about it.:eusa_whistle:

I'm not going to tell you what I'm trying, I want to see if the result is evident.

Well share when you figure it out.

Well share when you figure it out.

The result will be evident. The method is less important.

I find the notion of "path" specious. It implies that there's some ultimate goal; I've never seen a shred of evidence that there is.

I've followed my own spiritual path since my teens when I left organiszd religion.
I'll be watching to see if your post do in fact change. You're off to a rather poor start. You are still calling attention to yourself.
People come to USPOL to discuss politics, not you.

Forum List

Back