Pat Kessler: ‘Will We Ever Shake Hands Again?’...Ask Fauci!

Please, God, no. It's a disgusting habit. What's the matter with a fist bump?

I'd have to agree with you on that. I don't know where those hands have been, especially the ones that feel like a cold, dead, clammy fish.

The handshake originated as a way to show you're not armed. I'm always armed, so handshakes are a moot point.

I hope I never have to shake another hand or accept an unwanted hug ever again.

Who says you ever "had to" shake a hand? I remember my first examination with my Pecker Checker, and the man sticks his hand out to shake mine-- as if I don't know where his hand was just at. I'm in the gentleman's place of business for goodness sakes.

Please, God, no. It's a disgusting habit. What's the matter with a fist bump?

I'd have to agree with you on that. I don't know where those hands have been, especially the ones that feel like a cold, dead, clammy fish.

The handshake originated as a way to show you're not armed. I'm always armed, so handshakes are a moot point.

Too funny.

Unless you wear gloves, you touch everything thousands of other hands have touched every day.

This matter makes me think of actor Richard Karn who played Al from the Home Improvement TV show. We could all do the salute that he always did.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. He even saluted the lady that he gets married to during the show's final episode. :D :D :D

Forum List

Back