Pat Calls Obama and Hillary out

It's all been laid out, and the commiecrats and press are defending this ass hole. This is the first time I've doubted the validity of service to this country, I'm statring to think it really wasn't worth it. But I will stay engaged until I die, I'm discouraged, not defeated.

Everyone knows no action could have been taken that would have got there on time. Americans are more concerned with Mitt's lies about jobs going to China. No American jobs are going to be lost. The voters in MI and OH know that, so Romney can kiss those states good-bye. :bye1:

:lmao:

Really..... I dont know about you.... but i can fly across country.. SFO to JFK on chimerical aircraft, dealing with baggage, the TSfuckingA and idiots with shit in the overhead bins..... in less then 7 hours.

Everyone knows no action could have been taken that would have got there on time. Americans are more concerned with Mitt's lies about jobs going to China. No American jobs are going to be lost. The voters in MI and OH know that, so Romney can kiss those states good-bye. :bye1:

No you freaking idiot, no one believes that, the fight went on 7 damned hours, there was plenty of help 2 hours away. Try to stop being a slimy propagandast for just a little bit.

Oh boy, a twofer.

When you run from the truth you run hard :D

I have not seen that kind of consternation from Pat.
He is saying very pointedly that people are starting
to really figure out the depth of deception from the LSM.
It is scary and a threat to democracy, it mimicks
totalitarianism.

Oh boy, a twofer.

All that matters is that Mitt ran from the truth on Jeeps-to China. It's the economy, stupid. Benghazi may make good talking points, but Americans care about jobs and don't like when people start playing games with them.

It's all been laid out, and the commiecrats and press are defending this ass hole. This is the first time I've doubted the validity of service to this country, I'm statring to think it really wasn't worth it. But I will stay engaged until I die, I'm discouraged, not defeated.

Guess that is why Trust in the Media is at an all time low.

Oh boy, a twofer.

All that matters is that Mitt ran from the truth on Jeeps-to China. It's the economy, stupid. Benghazi may make good talking points, but Americans care about jobs and don't like when people start playing games with them.

ROFLMAO

Obama has been playing games for 4 years. You are living in a Dream world.

Oh boy, a twofer.

...like when they try to blame an attack by radical Muslims on a video that offended Islam. Fuck that! The attack was on Obama's watch...on the anniversary of Twin Towers...showed that he is NOT protecting the US from radical Muslims...showed that he is a goddamned coward, unfit to be the Commander in Chief of United States Forces ANYWHERE, especially not in foreign hostile lands.

I care about the economy. I care a lot about the economy...but not has much as I care about having a President that protects and defends the Constitution and the principles of the United States rather than apologizing to and appeasing the asshole radical Muslims that intend to kill us all.

Obama is a low down, piece-of-shit community organizer whose only accomplishment thus far has been to organize a community of zealous supporters to kiss his ass at every turn of events and vote for him regardless of his inadequate performance in a man's job.

Mitt's alleged lies about Jeep are miniscule in importance when compared to Obama's lies about Benghazi and his total failure to respond with deadly force against the goddamned rag head Muslims that he appears to siding with.

FUCK OBAMA! Goddamned LYING COWARD ASSHOLE!!! ....and FUCK all you stupid assholes that support the bastard!

Last edited:
Oh boy, a twofer.

ROFLMAO

Obama has been playing games for 4 years. You are living in a Dream world.

Nope, hes' just a troll wannabe, ignore his ass.

Let me see if i got these words right i hear on here that others can say and get away with.

Romney...

Fuck you
Fuck that!
Dumbfuck
Idiots
His ass
Your ass
Asswipe
Kook
Snot nosed
Bastard
goddamned
Piece-of-shit
Deep shit

:lol: :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Not talking to you freedombecki

But, Fuck that,That Snot nosed Bastard, goddamned Piece-of-shit.

WoW! I just may get the hang of these words.

Fuck you
Fuck that!
Dumbfuck
Idiots
His ass
Asswipe
Kook
Snot nosed
Bastard
goddamned
Piece-of-shit
Deep shit

How did i do.....

Not talking to you freedombecki

But, Fuck that,That Snot nosed Bastard, goddamned Piece-of-shit.

WoW! I just may get the hang of these words.

Fuck you
Fuck that!
Dumbfuck
Idiots
His ass
Asswipe
Kook
Snot nosed
Bastard
goddamned
Piece-of-shit
Deep shit

How did i do.....

:eusa_clap:

ou missed douche bag.

I can tell you haven't run into franco yet. It's a whole other language.

pubes
dupes
change the channel
and oh so many more wonderful colloquial liberal terms.

And wait till you get your first neg from a liberal who wishes you would go die in an aids infested fire.

:D

Forum List

Back