Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘Hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

100% of those in my world wide community who have dies with COVID-19 did not die because of it but because they were over 60 and in poor health.
A lot of those health issues could have been prevented by a healthy diet and exercise.
But old people love to eat.
Pretty much....they basically had it coming......I am kinda glad they are dying......maybe it will teach em a lesson
Hopefully it will teach others a lesson; it won't.
I have had people say to my face they would rather have the extra piece of cheese cake than live longer.
I remember my kids got all into eating healthy and exercising --- but I told them to stop once I found out racist communist Michelle Obama was trying to encourage healthy habits in our children..........

4. Please cite your source saying he wants to reopen the country and does it describe what excactly that mean.
Geeezus fucking Khrist! You don't know that he said that he wants the country reopened by Easter?? You don't know that it means that he wants everyone to go back to work? Everyone but you knows it. I'm not going to do your homework for you
As much as Trumpers claim Trump is a no non-sense straight talker -- they sure do have a habit of trying to explain to everyone what Trump really meant to say...
Some still believe TDS sufferers can be reached with rational discussion. I see that's not possible. They should only be mocked and ridiculed

100% of those in my world wide community who have dies with COVID-19 did not die because of it but because they were over 60 and in poor health.
A lot of those health issues could have been prevented by a healthy diet and exercise.
Pretty much....they basically had it coming......I am kinda glad they are dying......maybe it will teach em a lesson
I have had people say to my face they would rather have the extra piece of cheese cake than live longer.
I remember my kids got all into eating healthy and exercising --- but I told them to stop once I found out racist communist Michelle Obama was trying to encourage healthy habits in our children..........
Nobody wants to end up looking like Michelle. "Physician heal thyself" comes to mind.

Yep, and that lack of concern about their own personal health destroys their immune system, and creates the health problems that makes them easy targets for a disease that 98% of us easily fight off.

There really is a virus. Leftists are really churning out unnecessary hysteria. They are doing it because they hate Trump and all Republicans. Those are just facts. That someone died of the actual virus doesn't negate the manufactured hysteria.

This thing is not about Trump (although I agree that many partisans are politicizing the hell out of it solely due to their burning hatred for him.) It's way bigger than that. It's a global power grab. As usual I'm in the minority here, but I've been saying all along that this is a pretext to bring about numerous agendas and attacks on individual liberties, and to bring us all one step closer to what the criminals who run this world have been working toward for a long time, world government. The NWO.

The legislation for their agendas has been in place for years now, they only needed a big "event" to pull the trigger.

Everyone should watch this:

You people are all out of your diseased, paranoid and delusional minds. It is a fucking disease ! It is a deadly and highly contagious disease! It is not man made. The response is necessary and appropriate in order to save lives People are dying. Health care professional are dying. Get the fuck ovef it.

There really is a virus. Leftists are really churning out unnecessary hysteria. They are doing it because they hate Trump and all Republicans. Those are just facts. That someone died of the actual virus doesn't negate the manufactured hysteria.

This thing is not about Trump (although I agree that many partisans are politicizing the hell out of it solely due to their burning hatred for him.) It's way bigger than that. It's a global power grab. As usual I'm in the minority here, but I've been saying all along that this is a pretext to bring about numerous agendas and attacks on individual liberties, and to bring us all one step closer to what the criminals who run this world have been working toward for a long time, world government. The NWO.

The legislation for their agendas has been in place for years now, they only needed a big "event" to pull the trigger.

You people are all out of your diseased, paranoid and delusional minds. It is a fucking disease ! It is a deadly and highly contagious disease! It is not man made. The response is necessary and appropriate in order to save lives People are dying. Health care professional are dying. Get the fuck ovef it.

Blame the out of shape fat asses for Health Care Professionals being put in danger.
My wife and daughter are Health Care Professionals and that's their opinion based on facts.

I never said it was man-made, bootlicker. And I never said anything about the deadliness either way, pansy. Now go cower in the corner, and keep bending over like a good little useful idiot.

Did You put your tin foil hat on a little bit too snug this morning?

Just because you are blissfully unaware of the direction this world is heading in doesn’t mean that others are tin foil hat wearers. There is so much more to this, including things that I didn’t even bring up, things that are not opinion or theory but indisputable, according to their own words or legislation. But let’s not talk about all that, let’s just stick with watching the idiot box and believing whatever it tells us, right?

I never said it was man-made, bootlicker. And I never said anything about the deadliness either way, pansy. Now go cower in the corner, and keep bending over like a good little useful idiot.

I know what you said, and did not say Trumpanzee. You people are whining about how the response in overblown. You either lying, delusional or just stupid if you think that there is some sort of conspiracy. Are you now admitting that you understand that it is deadly and highly contagious ? You can't have it both ways

Nobody wants to end up looking like Michelle. "Physician heal thyself" comes to mind.

They want to end up looking like Kelly Ann Conway.

In the comments section underneath the March 13 post, Spradlin wrote that while he knows COVID-19 is real, the "real issue" is "the media is pumping out fear and doing more harm than good.

Now what he said is pretty reasonable. And true. Point to one instance where your cable news infotwats have said or done anything to not spread panic? Bet you don't.
The virus is real. But then so is the hysteria whipped up by the left wing press against Trump and turning this
influenza into a sort of unstoppable Bubonic plague.

So by twisting the story and distorting it, as the left always does, it has taken the words of this now deceased pastor and flipped them around so it appeared that he was calling the corona virus itself a fake, when he never did. He was calling the left's reporting of the issue dishonest and deceitful.

And then everyone has a good laugh when he ironically dies of that very disease. And that's how the left works.

In the comments section underneath the March 13 post, Spradlin wrote that while he knows COVID-19 is real, the "real issue" is "the media is pumping out fear and doing more harm than good.

Now what he said is pretty reasonable. And true. Point to one instance where your cable news infotwats have said or done anything to not spread panic? Bet you don't.
The virus is real. But then so is the hysteria whipped up by the left wing press against Trump and turning this
influenza into a sort of unstoppable Bubonic plague.

So by twisting the story and distorting it, as the left always does, it has taken the words of this now deceased pastor and flipped them around so it appeared that he was calling the corona virus itself a fake, when he never did. He was calling the left's reporting of the issue dishonest and deceitful.

And then everyone has a good laugh when he ironically dies of that very disease. And that's how the left works.
If 2 weeks ago the "media" reported there would be 200,000 deaths due to this virus --- would you say it was hysteria or a future White House briefing??

I know what you said, and did not say Trumpanzee. You people are whining about how the response in overblown. You either lying, delusional or just stupid if you think that there is some sort of conspiracy. Are you now admitting that you understand that it is deadly and highly contagious ? You can't have it both ways

They will definitely try -- that is all they have left....

A Trumper would rather kill themselves than admit they were wrong about something...

If 2 weeks ago the "media" reported there would be 200,000 deaths due to this virus --- would you say it was hysteria or a future White House briefing??
I would call it the press not making clear that Dr. Fauci stated that without social distancing death totals could conceivably be that high.

You are contributing to the general ignorance surrounding this issue. Congratulations.

I would call it the press not making clear that Dr. Fauci stated that without social distancing death totals could conceivably be that high.

You are contributing to the general ignorance surrounding this issue. Congratulations.
Nope....wrong again....

"If we do things together well, almost perfectly, we could get in the range of 100,000 to 200,000 fatalities," Birx said after being asked about U.S. projections related to the outbreak."

Now let me guess...in the next day or so, you morons are going to be claiming that Dr. Birx is the Deep State and should be fired....

By the way....spare the me the deflections that will be coming next -- because of your need to save face after being WRONG AGAIN....

Based on your own question I would call that statement grossly inaccurate based on the fact that
the concept of social distancing was not taken into account at that time.

"The announcement came the same day that Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government's top infectious disease expert, said that millions of people in the U.S. could contract the coronavirus. He also said that it could lead to 100,000 to 200,000 deaths, though cautioned that projections are subject to change given the outbreak is "such a moving target."

Last edited:

I'm laughing at your assumption that I'm a Trump supporter. Wrong again. I'm not now, I never have been and I never will be. You see, some of us who don't watch the idiot box understand that we basically have a one-party system masquerading as two, and the crooks in power purposely pit groups against each other, to keep us busy fighting amongst ourselves while all of us are being screwed. As for the rest of your post, you are far too brainwashed and naive to even attempt to have a discussion with, so you go ahead and believe whatever you're told by the government / media, because we know they ALWAYS tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and they truly care about all of our lives!!! :laugh:

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way
Poor guy fell into the alternate universe, he bought into Trumpism.

Condolences to his loved ones.

So....seems the universe does have a sense of humor

Karma is a bitch and it could be that all of those who supported and voted for Trump, and continue to do so, will suffer enormous consequences for that stupidity.

I have noted that the lunatic religious right have said nothing. What about the Falwell and Graham who have been really quick to say that disasters which befall America are caused by allowing gay marriage, or abortion, or something that they think shouldn't be allowed? Why aren't they saying that this plague is God's punishment for electing Donald Trump and refusing to remove him from office when they had the chance?

This is the worst crisis the country has faced in a century. God must be pissed off at you for something. Why are the right wing religious leaders so silent on this?

Forum List

Back