Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘Hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

I think if you just died (don't really care how), the collective I.Q. of this country would improve measurably.

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

Like I said: rotten, fetid cesspools where a soul should be
Yes. These people definitely need faith or religion in their lives. Unfortunately, many of them are soulless, non-believing atheist heathens. Sad.

you mean like your fornicating, 2x divorced, 3x married, immoral ' aids was my vietnam ' chosen one who tried to kick an old woman outa her home for his own private business venture?
I had no idea that offering to buy property was kicking someone out of their home. Thankfully the woman, who could have had over a million dollars died with a totally worthless parcel.

he sued her thru eminent domain dummy. for a private business & donny lost bigley. she wasn't interested & he should have backed off. but the asshole wanted what he couldn't have & he L-O-S-T.

4. Please cite your source saying he wants to reopen the country and does it describe what excactly that mean.
Geeezus fucking Khrist! You don't know that he said that he wants the country reopened by Easter?? You don't know that it means that he wants everyone to go back to work? Everyone but you knows it. I'm not going to do your homework for you

There really is a virus. Leftists are really churning out unnecessary hysteria. They are doing it because they hate Trump and all Republicans. Those are just facts. That someone died of the actual virus doesn't negate the manufactured hysteria.

That, and they clearly see it as an opportunity to seize powers that there is not any way that they would ever gain legitimately.

4. Please cite your source saying he wants to reopen the country and does it describe what excactly that mean.
Geeezus fucking Khrist! You don't know that he said that he wants the country reopened by Easter?? You don't know that it means that he wants everyone to go back to work? Everyone but you knows it. I'm not going to do your homework for you

Then don't make the claim.

No link? Isnt [sic] that a violation of the rules? I want to see more detail

When I saw the first post, and saw that there was no link, I assumed that TheOppressiveFaggot had just forgotten to include the link, and that his source was one of the usual bullshit sources that he often cites, that no sane person would ever consider credible on any topic.

It turns out, as Crixus pointed out a few posts later, that TheOppressivefaggot was citing a semi-legitimate source (Newsweak/Newspeak), but selectively edited the parts he quoted to twist it into something other than what the article actually said.

Pretty much par for TheOppressiveFaggot.

When I saw the first post, and saw that there was no link, I assumed that TheOppressiveFaggot had just forgotten to include the link, and that his source was one of the usual bullshit sources that he often cites, that no sane person would ever consider credible on any topic.

It turns out, as Crixus pointed out a few posts later, that TheOppressivefaggot was citing a semi-legitimate source (Newsweak/Newspeak), but selectively edited the parts he quoted to twist it into something other than what the article actually said.

Your gay fantasies should be kept to yourself. We don`t need to read about them.

There really is a virus. Leftists are really churning out unnecessary hysteria. They are doing it because they hate Trump and all Republicans. Those are just facts. That someone died of the actual virus doesn't negate the manufactured hysteria.

This thing is not about Trump (although I agree that many partisans are politicizing the hell out of it solely due to their burning hatred for him.) It's way bigger than that. It's a global power grab. As usual I'm in the minority here, but I've been saying all along that this is a pretext to bring about numerous agendas and attacks on individual liberties, and to bring us all one step closer to what the criminals who run this world have been working toward for a long time, world government. The NWO.

The legislation for their agendas has been in place for years now, they only needed a big "event" to pull the trigger.

Everyone should watch this:

Last edited:

This thing is not about Trump (although I agree that many partisans are politicizing the hell out of it solely due to their burning hatred for him.) It's way bigger than that. It's a global power grab. As usual I'm in the minority here, but I've been saying all along that this is a pretext to bring about numerous agendas and attacks on individual liberties, and to bring us all one step closer to what the criminals who run this world have been working toward for a long time, world government. The NWO.

The legislation for their agendas has been in place for years now, they only needed a big "event" to pull the trigger.

Everyone should watch this:

Did You put your tin foil hat on a little bit too snug this morning?

Ok you fouled mouth smart ass ...here is the link that I inadvertently omitted:

What is your point,? That this didn't happen? Then refute it or shut the fuck up. And there is a difference between editing an article and posting selected, relevant portions of it. So shut the fuck up now

Here is more stupidity from the religious wrong.

Yet that same article fails to mention all the Dems claiming Trump was racist and xenophobic because he started restrictions on China travel...
Those that told their constituents to go on, party, have fun!

When the democrats want to take away our right of assrmbly they don't make religious exceptions. One of the democrat goals is the end of religion anyway.

100% of those in my world wide community who have dies with COVID-19 did not die because of it but because they were over 60 and in poor health.
A lot of those health issues could have been prevented by a healthy diet and exercise.
But old people love to eat.

As much as Trumpers claim Trump is a no non-sense straight talker -- they sure do have a habit of trying to explain to everyone what Trump really meant to say...

100% of those in my world wide community who have dies with COVID-19 did not die because of it but because they were over 60 and in poor health.
A lot of those health issues could have been prevented by a healthy diet and exercise.
Pretty much....they basically had it coming......I am kinda glad they are dying......maybe it will teach em a lesson

When the democrats want to take away our right of assrmbly they don't make religious exceptions. One of the democrat goals is the end of religion anyway.
I`m a church going Democrat that prefers we deal with idiots posting idiotic things on the internet. Yes, you`re a target.

Pretty much....they basically had it coming......I am kinda glad they are dying......maybe it will teach em a lesson
Hopefully it will teach others a lesson; it won't.
I have had people say to my face they would rather have the extra piece of cheese cake than live longer.

Forum List

Back