Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘Hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

View attachment 316539

Alex Jones??!! Are you fucking serious? Do you have anything relevant or intelligent to contribute? Apparently not
Theres a lot in that video worth hearing.

We "have more known cases" BECAUSE WE DO MORE TESTING.

Just listen to the first 2 minutes and tell me hes not 100% right

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

Nice try dumb shit. Here you are teying to imply the guy was making light of this. You did a clever cut and past, actually you could have done better. Here is the rest of what the guy said, no gay edit like you tried to do.

In the comments section underneath the March 13 post, Spradlin wrote that while he knows COVID-19 is real, the "real issue" is "the media is pumping out fear and doing more harm than good.

Now what he said is pretty reasonable. And true. Point to one instance where your cable news infotwats have said or done anything to not spread panic? Bet you don't.
Care to tell me what fear the media is pumping out that hasn't been substantiated by the actions of your cult leader?

If the media is saying "hey, this is a big deal..we need to take drastic measures" -- and the attitude of this pastor and others like him is "oh shut up media...its no big deal" -- then that pastor dies from the same thing the media was talking about...

What is the fear that the media is pumping?? Ask his family if it is overblown

First off your post was dishonest. Nothing but a bit of attention whoring for likes. I'm thinking this is a reminant from the time of "rep". Second, yes. Your news folks have been reporting the four horsemen of the apocalypse since this started. There is also the fact that you edited the quote leaving out his comments that the virus was real, but that the media makes it worse. Really, all you were looking for was a hug. But since you brought it up, can you provide a link to a gas of a hospital ha I g to refuse a ventilator to a sick person? I bet you can't.

obama2.gif

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

The country is going to have be reopened anyhow, the alternative of an economic depression lasting a hundred generations would cause a lot more deaths than the Chinese Kung Flu.

Epidemics and pandemics come and they go. I remember when aids was popular. The Homosexual Community failed to heed Almighty God's suggestions about maintaining social distancing and not engaging in sodomy. Yet, nonetheless, the aids fad eventually faded.

The country is going to have be reopened anyhow, the alternative of an economic depression lasting a hundred generations would cause a lot more deaths than the Chinese Kung Flu.

Epidemics and pandemics come and they go. I remember when aids was popular. The Homosexual Community failed to heed Almighty God's suggestions about maintaining social distancing and not engaging in sodomy. Yet, nonetheless, the aids fad eventually faded.
16,000 still die every year from AIDS in the US alone. Where are we at with Corona?

16,000 still die every year from AIDS in the US alone. Where are we at with Corona?
Stats from beer overdose don't seem easy to find, but Bud is probably right up there.

Stats from beer overdose don't seem easy to find, but Bud is probably right up there.
No doubt that too is higher than corona deaths. SHUT THE COUNTRY DOWN!

No doubt that too is higher than corona deaths. SHUT THE COUNTRY DOWN!
Well, if they had to count on my purchases, Bud would have shut down long, long ago!

I did not realize that, I thought aids had faded away as a major cause of death.

But I do know this- 35,000 people die of Cirrhosis OTL each year, and 140,000 attain room temperature courtesy of emphysema, yet a big deal isn't made about those ailments. Shouldn't we be shutting down the country?

View attachment 316539

Alex Jones??!! Are you fucking serious? Do you have anything relevant or intelligent to contribute? Apparently not
Theres a lot in that video worth hearing.

We "have more known cases" BECAUSE WE DO MORE TESTING.

Just listen to the first 2 minutes and tell me hes not 100% right
Yea we are doing more false reporting. They are paying people to pretend that they are infected.

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

President Trump

And you can gag on Michelle Obama's cock
79762708_10157976879932089_6737054725201461248_o.jpg

Leftists will always cheer the deaths of those who disagree with them politically--always. That's because they have rotten, fetid cesspools where their souls should be.

Nothing to do but pray for them, really

haaaaaaaaaa............ you angry little psychophant you........... any similair thoughts about yer chosen one?

Leftists will always cheer the deaths of those who disagree with them politically--always. That's because they have rotten, fetid cesspools where their souls should be.

Nothing to do but pray for them, really
Yep, it's TRULY amazing what the Leftists have become in our country. Soulless, angry people who WILL wish death on those they don't agree with. Pathetic AND pitiful.

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

Like I said: rotten, fetid cesspools where a soul should be

Yes. These people definitely need faith or religion in their lives. Unfortunately, many of them are soulless, non-believing atheist heathens. Sad.

you mean like your fornicating, 2x divorced, 3x married, immoral ' aids was my vietnam ' chosen one who tried to kick an old woman outa her home for his own private business venture?

After I read these threads, I'm not kidding--I always feel like I need a soul shower.

Never forget that our enemies are soulless ghouls and PROJECT that on us. All the racism, hate, all the blackness of their souls. It's all them.

If you do not ACTUALLY want any one person to die of COVID--nor would you celebrate their death--congrats, you are not a Leftist.

As Jesus said, walk away from them, and wipe the dust from your sandals

Well, the pastor obviously didn't see THAT coming. But please remember this, amid all of the hysteria over the Wu Fu, if THIS affliction doesn't kill you, something else WILL.

Thank you for that brilliant retort. Of course something will kill you,...…. someday
The key is to avoid unnecessary circumstance that may cause death.
Stupidity is more deadly than the coronavirus.
There is a cure for stupidity, education. For all the stupid Trump supporters, educate yourself before your stupidity kills you and alters our wonderful country for the worse.

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

Yes. These people definitely need faith or religion in their lives. Unfortunately, many of them are soulless, non-believing atheist heathens. Sad.

you mean like your fornicating, 2x divorced, 3x married, immoral ' aids was my vietnam ' chosen one who tried to kick an old woman outa her home for his own private business venture?
I had no idea that offering to buy property was kicking someone out of their home. Thankfully the woman, who could have had over a million dollars died with a totally worthless parcel.

I did not realize that, I thought aids had faded away as a major cause of death.

But I do know this- 35,000 people die of Cirrhosis OTL each year, and 140,000 attain room temperature courtesy of emphysema, yet a big deal isn't made about those ailments. Shouldn't we be shutting down the country?
Give it a fucking rest. Those are not contagious diseases , and while AIDS is, it is preventable while doing business as usual

1. You are way late. This is a duplicate thread like many of your threads...which are pretty useless.
2. He died. So what ? What does that prove. Have they been tracking his congregation ? They should.
3. In your typical left wing regressive way, you draw conclusions that don't follow from your argument.
4. Please cite your source saying he wants to reopen the country and does it describe what excactly that mean.
5. Or do you, a left wing know-it-all, already have the defintion.

Forum List

Back