Pastor EW Jackson: The Black Lives Matter Movement Is a "Cultural" Virus

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1619584663890.png

Jackson said on The Awakening, a radio show, the "cultural" virus in the United States may be worse than the medical one the pandemic posed. He pushed back against the criticism of law enforcement, arguing that it could motivate officers to abandon their career choice.

"COVID is a medical problem and a disease problem that is going to run its course," Jackson said. "I think Black Lives Matter could so infect the culture of our country, so divide us racially that it could take a generation to undo the damage they are doing."

Jackson, who is Black, criticized BLM for having different reactions to shootings if it involved a police officer, accused the organization of not really caring about the people they advocate for and being "out of sync with the word of God."

The pastor, who was the Republican candidate for Virginia's lieutenant governor, also took issue with Patrisse Cullors, a co-founder of BLM, and said she was working to undermine America.

Pointing to Cullors' comment in June that she was a "trained Marxist," Jackson questioned who funded the training and criticized her proposal to abolish the criminal justice system.

Cullors said in a video posted on Instagram that there was a need to "fight for more" to move America to a place where there are "NO JAILS OR PRISON OR SURVEILLANCE".

Jackson called PEOPLE LIKE Patrisse Cullors a "threat to our national security" and added that her position calls into question whether they [BLM] have greater loyalty to China than to the United States.
Source: Pastor E.W. Jackson says Black Lives Matter is "worse than COVID"

I live in Texas. I've been to Florida, Louisiana, and Mexifornia.
And I can honestly say, that the ONLY people I ever witnessed being oppressive, hateful, racist, bigoted, and prejudiced are the blacks and many Mexicans.

Yes, a lot of Blacks are racists. But, as a rule, they are lazy people who did not study at school.
And now they have realized they missed their chance, and they hate everyone, including black people who are well off. And so many of them have a predisposition to illegal behavior and violence.

And WHERE is my "OP" label???!

View attachment 484744

Jackson said on The Awakening, a radio show, the "cultural" virus in the United States may be worse than the medical one the pandemic posed. He pushed back against the criticism of law enforcement, arguing that it could motivate officers to abandon their career choice.

"COVID is a medical problem and a disease problem that is going to run its course," Jackson said. "I think Black Lives Matter could so infect the culture of our country, so divide us racially that it could take a generation to undo the damage they are doing."

Jackson, who is Black, criticized BLM for having different reactions to shootings if it involved a police officer, accused the organization of not really caring about the people they advocate for and being "out of sync with the word of God."

The pastor, who was the Republican candidate for Virginia's lieutenant governor, also took issue with Patrisse Cullors, a co-founder of BLM, and said she was working to undermine America.

Pointing to Cullors' comment in June that she was a "trained Marxist," Jackson questioned who funded the training and criticized her proposal to abolish the criminal justice system.

Cullors said in a video posted on Instagram that there was a need to "fight for more" to move America to a place where there are "NO JAILS OR PRISON OR SURVEILLANCE".

Jackson called PEOPLE LIKE Patrisse Cullors a "threat to our national security" and added that her position calls into question whether they [BLM] have greater loyalty to China than to the United States.
Source: Pastor E.W. Jackson says Black Lives Matter is "worse than COVID"
THis is what I've been saying, BLM is a disease. Pastor Jackson is MY GUY!!!! :yes_text12:

The cultural virus of racism gets its virtue signals here every day. A quick search of "Andrew Brown" returns some hater's thread "LOLOL. They capped another one in North Carolina" now thankfully parked in the badlands, and then there appears to be just "And another one bites the dust" in current events which begins, not only with that racist title, but with blatantly lying about the facts of the case.

Here comes the "heavy artillery" of the Democrats at the Forum :))) Only the "caliber" of the arguments does not correspond to the "heavy artillery" at all
If you want to belittle Ghandi's remarks, I won't try to stop you ------idiot

Why do you sign your name so strangely? You have to have absolutely no respect for yourself to sign your remark that way.
And I filed a police report on you a year ago for insults. I have a registration number...

Here comes the "heavy artillery" of the Democrats at the Forum :))) Only the "caliber" of the arguments does not correspond to the "heavy artillery" at all
If you want to belittle Ghandi's remarks, I won't try to stop you ------idiot

Why do you sign your name so strangely? You have to have absolutely no respect for yourself to sign your remark that way.
And I filed a police report on you a year ago for insults. I have a registration number...
Good to know. Thanks.

Forum List

Back