Passover to Exodus, let the story be told

Jesus never cursed the scribes or apostles. No, all except Paul new Jesus Christ personally.
John 16:12, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now."
John WHO? to which "john" do you refer? got a zip code?

"How you interpret these and apply them to your life is the spirit of the law."

^^^^^^^from Prophet Bear. LOL how HE interprets the words
is----HIS INTERPRETATION OF THE WORD ---which
is not only HIS (roflmao) "interpretation" but a
translation-----by other other "interpreters"
still in the gastrula stage of development

never probe into the age of a LADY!!!! "john" is a commonly used pen-name
by writers of the NT
No, there’s but one John of the New Testament of Jesus Christ.
As far as your age, prove you are a lady by giving into my logic and reason :popcorn:

So, you still can't logically reason.
and you can't be intellectually honest. Not everyone can admit his or her own lack of integrity.
The topic isn't the letter or spirit of the law.
Actually, it is. You made a claim about what the text said. I showed that it didn't and you moved the goal posts to your interpretation.
The topic is that the Lord and Moses did more than to sit around for 40 days and nights with the Lord only introducing Himself to Moses.
I didn't say that that's what he did. He sat around for 40 days teaching the law. But well earlier, he did just introduce himself. You seem to have lost track of what you are talking about. I know it is tough, but try to make the effort to remember your own claims.

and you can't be intellectually honest. Not everyone can admit his or her own lack of integrity.

Actually, it is. You made a claim about what the text said. I showed that it didn't and you moved the goal posts to your interpretation.

I didn't say that that's what he did. He sat around for 40 days teaching the law. But well earlier, he did just introduce himself. You seem to have lost track of what you are talking about. I know it is tough, but try to make the effort to remember your own claims.
Of course he did. He said I am the Lord thy God. He said he is the great I AM (Jehovah) Same as Jesus Christ did calling himself the great I AM. Good! We agree and you finally see that, that isn't all the Lord did. Glad you finally were intellectually honest.

great. You just disproved yourself.

No, he didn't.

who cares what Jesus said? He's dead.
You know what else Jesus didn’t say? That the only way to the Father is through the Son. No Jew would ever say such a thing.

I was subjected to terrible harassment by an Evangelical couple who kept repeating the above “warning” to me - as if that would convince me of something. I was too polite (despite their disrespect to me) to say he never made such a claim, but in retrospect I’m sorry I didn’t. To say they were obnoxious is an understatement.

That cougar bear poster is a very rare Jew who decided to worship Jesus and thus abandon Judaism. I live about 10 miles from a massive missionary church, and they fan out once a year to try to convert Jews. They fail miserably.

You know what else Jesus didn’t say? That the only way to the Father is through the Son. No Jew would ever say such a thing.

I was subjected to terrible harassment by an Evangelical couple who kept repeating the above “warning” to me - as if that would convince me of something. I was too polite (despite their disrespect to me) to say he never made such a claim, but in retrospect I’m sorry I didn’t. To say they were obnoxious is an understatement.

That cougar bear poster is a very rare Jew who decided to worship Jesus and thus abandon Judaism. I live about 10 miles from a massive missionary church, and they fan out once a year to try to convert Jews. They fail miserably.
It isn't really the "time of the Jews" yet. But, there are some of us who are open to greater understanding and to the Spirit of God. Then, there are most who are not. They are entrenched with their traditions and continue to reject their Lord and Messiah. See, I realized that sticking with the Jewish teachings was a matter of tradition and not free moral agency. Much like young people who grow up and choose which political party to belong to. They mostly pick what their parents picked and it's just through tradition. Nothing to do with actual scriptural evidence nor the Spirit of God. I saw through it and when I asked God, He told me that he has a Son and that it is Jesus Christ. The Holy Ghost bore witness to this as my veil over my mind lifted.
There is no need to harass people to open their minds. When it comes to religion, for 99% of the people it is all about tradition only. They are cynics. Can't change the mind of a cynic unless they want to change their reprobate minds. Then, they can finally realize why they were killing the first born animals and firstlings of the fields for their sacrifices. A similitude of the only begotten of the Father in the flesh. The Lord allowed the temple to be destroyed and thus ending animal sacrifice because the final sacrifice for atonement of sins had been made. Thus, accepting Jesus Christ as the Messiah, Savior over our sins, through His atonement and our faith and acceptance, baptism we may enter into the Kingdom of God where Father presides.

No, there’s but one John of the New Testament of Jesus Christ.
As far as your age, prove you are a lady by giving into my logic and reason :popcorn:
OH!!! I didn't know---the 'John' who wrote the book of revulsions is the same
'John' who was MIKVEH MAN ---(in lady voice) thanks for letting me know
mr. bear

Under Jewish law, it was not murder. The Egyptian was a rodef - in the midst of beating a Hebrew to death. It was self-defense, taken over by Moses.

15 When Pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from Pharaoh and went to live in Midian, where he sat down by a well.

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

Exodus 2:11 - Moses Kills an Egyptian

The above marked the beginning of the Exodus when the Jews fled Egypt. God then scattered them across the land.
But wait, later, they were gathered
Anyone care to guess where and why?

BTW: “beating a Hebrew to death” is not found in scripture.

Either you are mistaken or a liar.

Which is it?
:)-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back