Passover-the lamb is a bad thing & admission of luciferian idol worship

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Passover the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die to be free. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an "idol god"-Isaiah 44.
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb.
They slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. Christian mythology is saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer Jesus brings.

What do you smoke?

Khnum, third aspect of Ra, was the source of the nile

What's wrong with lamb? Are you saying it's Lucifer infested? I like lamb!

images

What do you smoke?

Khnum, third aspect of Ra, was the source of the nile
Knock off the ad hominem responses and take a second to type in the Egyptian lamb god in your preferred search engines.

Why Was The Seh (Lamb or Goat) Chosen as the Passover Sacrifice?

Seh HaElohim, lamb of god. Not the same as being a lamb god

Sah in egyptian is Orion, the hunter

Khnum is the ram headed god of egypt

You never said what you have been smoking

How quickly and selectively aris2chat chooses to forget they are calling Jesus that passover lamb (that egyptian idol and first son to PASS-OVER).
How many ways can the Tanakh warn you of the first fallen messiah.
AND YET SEQUENCES ELUDE THEM WHEN THEY forget Jesus is claimed the first, the next one can't come before Jesus and be called first. Duh!

Passover the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die to be free. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an "idol god"-Isaiah 44.
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb.
They slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. Christian mythology is saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer Jesus brings.

Why do you refuse to learn something, Antijew? You know very well the latin word "lucifer" means "morning star" a synonym for the light in the darkness before the sun will start to shine. A herald, a prerunner. So why do you still use this word for the devil and anticatholic propaganda? Do you not notice how stupid it is what you are doing? Eloquence means nothing at all if it is totally thoughtless what someone says.

Passover is the craziest holiday ever. The celebration of a senseless bloodbath. Spreading sheep's blood on doors like a cultist. First born children being murdered like some kind of black magic ritual.

Crazy stuff.

Not if you are "passed over". Here is a little old cross of stone somewhere in the near. 3000 people died because of pestilence. Nearly everyone. Who was passed over was happy. Or take Hamburg as an example. I heard one day 97% of all inhabitants of Hamburg died in days of pestilence. Who was "passed over" was happy. You are for example not happy that you are "passed over", because you don't realize how many dangers were excluded from the jewish and christian ancestors of the world you are living in.

Last edited:
See Zaang always brings up the Holocaust to Jews to harass abuse and in this case stalk and flame posts.
Represents the RCC well.

Really what is with that... Nothing he said there makes any sense.Zaang Nabit.....Back to the topic ironically in the prince of Egypt the pharaoh claims both the morning and evening star for himself this is interesting as we know how that turned out for him and his claims and ironically it is pharaoh whose birthday is the only one celebrated which parallels the claims made by Christians for their own pharaoh Jesus... The pharaoh in Egypt who was only a man was also claimed godlike just as Jesus is... Too bad for the likes of Zaang and his ilk nothing they claim for their hero is the truth it is all a lie and a fantasy?.

Too bad for the likes of Zaang and his ilk nothing they claim for their hero is the truth it is all a lie and a fantasy?.

lol....Says the guy who straps a box to his head and obsesses about what or what not to eat yet without compunction fills his head with the vile and contaminating flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate...

As if your delusional anticipation of slaughtering farm animals in a temple dedicated to Baal and being lead by your fake messiah hashev is not a lie and a fantasy.......

Last edited:
Now now Hobe you are Assuming much....Haven't put Tefilon on forever as I am already " bound" to Gd I do not need a physical " reminder" I also cannot " circumcise" my heart as one would die from the process as there is a verse to do so.. I am well aware of taking things literally and poetically... You really no nothing of what either Michael or I do....Is your family member still doing his business on the wall of the church or have you taken his place...

Now now Hobe you are Assuming much....Haven't put Tefilon on forever as I am already " bound" to Gd I do not need a physical " reminder" I also cannot " circumcise" my heart as one would die from the process as there is a verse to do so.. I am well aware of taking things literally and poetically... You really no nothing of what either Michael or I do....Is your family member still doing his business on the wall of the church or have you taken his place...

If any of that is true why do you support the mutilation of infant penises?

As a reminder? lol....

That excuse is about as lame as certain people who kneel before statues as a reminder.....

My family has been cursed with long life but he would have to be over 500 years old to still be doing his business on church the wall... I have bigger fish to fry.

I see that in spite of your own ancestors warning you have become a golem. Now that's a shame.

And BTW I do know what you and Michael do. the garbage that you both have strapped to your head and wear proudly like an amulet also binds your hand.

Last edited:
Silly man you are pretending to be God again by thinking you know what people do and lying about it just proves all my points about what created you this way.
I never had to wear a Tefflin, in fact I already described it's focus. I uploaded a pic of my special and dear to me black gift box
that both the Tefflin and Kaaba is figured from.
(done to bring me back to my inheritance and end the arguments about me)
In case you don't know about the black box building in Mecca I will educate you.
The four corners of the Kaaba its east-west facades roughly align with the sunrise of summer solstice (rising Evening Star)and the sunset of winter solstice (fallen morning star).
Kaaba was the first House of Worship, and they say that it was built or re-built by
Ibrahim (Abraham) and Ishmael on God's instructions.
"Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for mankind."
— Quran, Chapter 3 (Aale-Imran) verse 96
Similar in fashion to the later Jewish house of prayer called the "Mikdash" in the name of the head of the hosts Michael which we seek to haShev (return) that Temple(MIKdash) in that name.
Remember Ibrahim (Abraham) received his teachings from the righteous head priest
Melchi-Tsadek (king of righteousness=Michael)

Similarly Muslims say Michael left Abraham this rock in Mecca as a sign and symbol for them to focus attention which will reveal itself in it's due time. Maybe the Tefillin is also the same focus on Abraham's house of prayer in the name of Shalem(Evening Star=Michael).
Dan 12:1-4 has the word computer in the Bible code whereby we go to and fro gaining Knowledge through our computer boxes.
Like Gateway's which are black boxed computers.
Meteorites are made up of minerals that contain silicates—material made of "silicon" and oxygen.
They store the Night rock perhaps moon rock (Devoted to Shalem) in a box shaped container and circle it "Sheva" times.
2 methods in which they convey the last name of the messenger that they already call the top messenger by first name and from where you will find the message and what method and time period to look for it.
The focus on the house of prayer and it's head prayer leader is the same in both Shalemite religions.
Focus-the silicon gift box from Michael 7.
:) You yourself are using that Tefflin now Hobe- Busted once again by your own backhand.

Attachments

• tmp_25647-IMG_20160424_1126361022157762.jpg
    tmp_25647-IMG_20160424_1126361022157762.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 71
Ribbon side of that gift box mirrors the straps used in the Tefflin.

Attachments

• tmp_4582-IMG_20160424_1124491022157762.jpg
    tmp_4582-IMG_20160424_1124491022157762.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 82
Passover is the craziest holiday ever. The celebration of a senseless bloodbath. Spreading sheep's blood on doors like a cultist. First born children being murdered like some kind of black magic ritual.

Crazy stuff.
Blow me fag!

You don't know a damn thing what you are talking about.

Crazy stuff.

it celebrates freedom from slavery and oppression.
it celebrated god's power and protection of the hebrews
it celebrates life!

L'chaim

He has a right to question the process of sprinkling of blood as it can be assumed bad, just not in the manner he is smugly doing so forgeting the archaic age and their symbolism of blood is not our progressed ways or use of symbolism.
Instead of getting mad at him just teach him and let him remember we can't judge the ever growing past with our ways progressed today.

The first borns died because they were feed first and most the fungus ridden tainted grains during the famin rationing.
The blood had symbolism to them of an animal they ate (would you rather it be human blood like every other culture?) maybe used to tick off the Egyptians since it was their reverance of their lamb god idol.

Hope learning about the time period put's it in it's proper perspective.

Forum List

Back