Passive smoking no increased lung cancer risk

Scratch a study claiming no link between smoking and cancer.....find the tobacco industry

Then it ought to be easy for you to provide even a modicum of proof.

The floor is still yours.

:cuckoo:

Let's be serious

Why can't you guys post a serious report on the study instead of a rightwing blog proclaiming "See? There is NO link to cancer"

I will take you seriously when you begin to post full reports rather than cherry picked propaganda

Like I said, when this study starts to get attention from the American Cancer Society or Surgeon General, I will take you seriously

Until then, I will just mock you

Still nothing I see. You keep up with the unfounded accusations labeling them "mocking". Nobody can see right through your bullshit...really. :doubt:

Then it ought to be easy for you to provide even a modicum of proof.

The floor is still yours.

:cuckoo:

Let's be serious

Why can't you guys post a serious report on the study instead of a rightwing blog proclaiming "See? There is NO link to cancer"

I will take you seriously when you begin to post full reports rather than cherry picked propaganda

Like I said, when this study starts to get attention from the American Cancer Society or Surgeon General, I will take you seriously

Still nothing I see. You keep up with the unfounded accusations labeling them "mocking". Nobody can see right through your bullshit...really. :doubt:

Start posting serious studies and you will be treated seriously

Let's be serious

Back up your claim that this particular study is "rightwing" and backed by the tobacco industry...but you still won't be taken seriously. You're that fucking stupid. True story.

Back up your claim that this particular study is "rightwing" and backed by the tobacco industry...but you still won't be taken seriously. You're that fucking stupid. True story.

Post a peer reviewed study that is accepted by the American Cancer Society or the Surgeon General

Until such time it is just another rightwing propaganda piece funded by big tobacco

Are you suggesting the American cancer society is unbiased?
Let me explain it in a way that a faggot liberal could understand. All news stories about Israel must be cleared by aipac first. That's the equivalent of what you want here when you want the cancer society to clear the study.

Steve

Why don't you post a review of the study published by a credible news source?
Can't find one can you?

And believe it or not, I find the American Cancer Society more credible than your rightwing blogs

Last edited:

Post a peer reviewed study that is accepted by the American Cancer Society or the Surgeon General

Until such time it is just another rightwing propaganda piece funded by big tobacco

Yes, you've been saying that over and over. Still looking for a shred of evidence.

Nothing?

Oh, the "Because I say so" retort. Brilliant! :doubt:

Forum List

Back