Pass my accent?

Not really, Mortimer. You definitely sound like you have a foreign accent, and that's because you were born and raised in, and continue to live in Austria. But there's nothing wrong with that, be proud of who you are. On a good note, I DID understand everything you said. So your English pronunciation is QUITE good.

Who has a heavier accent, me or Schwarzenegger?

Not really, Mortimer. You definitely sound like you have a foreign accent, and that's because you were born and raised in, and continue to live in Austria. But there's nothing wrong with that, be proud of who you are. On a good note, I DID understand everything you said. So your English pronunciation is QUITE good.

You.
Arnold has become Americanized , plus he had all those speech coaches.

I'd say EASILY Arnold. You're MUCH easier to understand.

You.
But to me, Mortimer IS a bit easier to understand. Arnold STILL sounds like he came from Austria yesterday, IMO.

You.
But to me, Mortimer IS a bit easier to understand. Arnold STILL sounds like he came from Austria yesterday, IMO.

I understood what Mort said but maybe it's because I was intently listening?

You.

That COULD be.

You.

I was listening.

He said I'm da real gangsta, da real boy from the hood, da real G.

Awesome.

Mortimer, you should write a rap song. And make a video. I swear to God you would make $millions.

Last edited:
Ohhhh, I like it!

Mort, try doing a rap song.

If I remember correctly you used to make videos of you singing.
Wearing a cowboy hat.

I have heard that Schwarzenegger can actually speak without the thick accent; however, he keeps the accent because it is expected of him. It is part of his persona.

I have heard that Schwarzenegger can actually speak without the thick accent; however, he keeps the accent because it is expected of him. It is part of his persona.
THAT'S interesting.

• Disagree
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back