Party of treason at it again.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Virginia state officials ordered the removal of an American flag from the construction site of a new building in Richmond, citing concerns that the flag would become a "target" for protestors this Fourth of July.

I seriously hope anyone with a shred of patriotism still left in their DNA votes against the democrook party in Nov.

I don't care if they vote Green or whatever else, but the DNC needs to be so completely rejected that it dissolves. It is a criminal syndicate of organized traitors and corrupt sociopaths.

Virginia state officials ordered the removal of an American flag from the construction site of a new building in Richmond, citing concerns that the flag would become a "target" for protestors this Fourth of July.

I seriously hope anyone with a shred of patriotism still left in their DNA votes against the democrook party in Nov.

I don't care if they vote Green or whatever else, but the DNC needs to be so completely rejected that it dissolves. It is a criminal syndicate of organized traitors and corrupt sociopaths.

Maybe the dicklips ought to worry about the protestors and not the American flag.

These people have a strange way of identifying the problem.

I guess if Hitler were attacking today, the Left would order surrender to avoid risking any hard feelings.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE AND FUCKING RIDICULOUS

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
WHY ARE WE NOT FLOODING STREETS, SHUTTING DOWN TRAFFIC
BOYCOTTING, FORCING OUR WAY INTO CITY/STATE BUILDINGS

WTF IS FUCKING GOING ON

It's the fourth, I am half rocked at a northern Wisconsin camp site enjoying a cocktail. Plenty of American flags being displayed. Fuck them assholes.
MAGA bitches. America ROCKS!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Why dont they remove the protestors instead?

• Banned

WTF IS FUCKING GOING ON

We have jobs. We have lives that don't revolve around forcing a political agenda on the rest of the country every hour of the day.

I do agree that I wish we would get out there with pitchforks and torches, tar and feather leftist apparatchiks, get in their faces and run them out of public spaces.

That's not who we are though. Most of us have a faith in God, respect for law and common decency.

That's why I don't give a fruit fly's fuck when liberal parasites get run over trying to block highways. That's why I seriously do not oppose abortion. Anything that keeps the number of bed wetting liberal parasites lower is a good thing in my book.

That's why it is imperative that we get Trump re-elected in numbers that dwarf 2016. These people need to be given a level of butt-hurt so severe they turn inside out and commit mass suicide.

Why dont they remove the protestors instead?
Your question is probably rhetorical but for the benefit of those who don’t realize that, I’ll answer; it’s because the VA gov is abetting the protesters. They’re all on the same anti-American side.

WTF IS FUCKING GOING ON

For fucks sake, calm down. Start a movement yourself. Be the change you seek. Stop shouting at clouds.

Forum List

Back