party, dog fight, bahith faith.....what was i thinking

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so last night i have a party.....tables set up outside....grilling....we are milling about in the kitchen when one lady turns down a drink offer....saying she doesnt drink....well someone ask why.....baha i faith is why.....so i am listening to her witness thinking 'damn i got christian guests who are gonna go nuts' but we manage to keep them apart as long as the speech is going on.....

i put the thor up.....well of course after dinner....everyone is saying let thor out....so i do...

10 minutes pass...15 minutes pass...all is well....

suddenly the entire table begins moving...all three dogs are under the table and a fight has began...everyone is grabbing for stuff on the table...i am yelling at the dogs....i get the garden hose and let them have it...as well as my guest who are now standing around the table...

all the dogs elected to retire to the house....to their separate beds....

guests remained....and remained....and remained.....finally i caved in at 11:30 pm and simply announced i was going to bed.....

i think my table cloth is ruined....i dont know how spraying your guests with cold water is gonna be reflected on...this am we are picking up items off the ground...sun glasses etc..

all and all it was a good time!!!

i understand everyone left about 30 minutes after i went to bed..which is a total lie...they were partying till well after 1 am

on the up side....everyone had their private stashes on the table.....i am finding some bags of different smokes....in the grass....

that's what the feedback is saying.....o and i love the calls....did you find my stash....i told everyone there was really no way to tell which was which...and i was already well into them lol....really dude you think you are getting it back? really? all the dishes are clean and put up....

so last night i have a party.....tables set up outside....grilling....we are milling about in the kitchen when one lady turns down a drink offer....saying she doesnt drink....well someone ask why.....baha i faith is why.....so i am listening to her witness thinking 'damn i got christian guests who are gonna go nuts' but we manage to keep them apart as long as the speech is going on...
Reminds me of a Squadron get together I went to when I was stationed in Missouri. Lot's of people showed up, there was food and beer and non-alcohol stuff as well. Anyway I'm standing by the beer trashcan (yes there was THAT MUCH beer!) with some other guys nursing my beer when my Squadron CO (a Lt. Col) walks up and says hello. I offer him a beer and he politely declined. After a few minutes he leaves to mill around some more and the guys I'm standing there with get this shocked look on their faces and ask me:

"Dude! Why did you offer the Colonel a beer?" :eek:

"Uh, because it would be rude not to. Why?"

"Dude! He doesn't drink! He goes to AA!"

"Oh ok. Well, he turned it down so it must be working! Haha!"

No laughs.

:lol:

naw this was a party for the vendors at the farmer's market.....all the food was from the market.....heirloom tomatoes, goats cheese, corn, beets with beet greens, shittake mushrooms wrapped in bacon.....tapioca pudding made with raw milk and a salad.

the salad....i left the kitchen.....so they used the kiwi, berries, pears and apples that i was going to have with the tapioca .....it all went into the salad....with homemade dressing...ahhh turn my back for a minute and they are just making stuff....the homemade dressing was lots of basil...so it all kinda clashed...we just ate the fruit off the top and then poured on the dressing..

i dont know why its here.....i must have misclicked...cause it should be in the flame zone

sorry guys didnt mean to .....o i dont give a fuck get over it.

Forum List

Back