Parliament is Supreme

Bear12feet

Aug 14, 2011
Indian computer giant Infosys boss Narayan Murti says "Parliament is supreme". Infosys must be having connections with American politicians because Infosys has big presence in USA.

My question: If Parliament is supreme then does it mean citizens are inferior and useless.

I am highly surprised how can the boss of multi-billion dollars "Infosys" give such a careless statement. Does this mean Infosys is managed by uneducated people who have no knowledge of the real world out there.

Indian computer giant Infosys boss Narayan Murti says "Parliament is supreme". Infosys must be having connections with American politicians because Infosys has big presence in USA.

My question: If Parliament is supreme then does it mean citizens are inferior and useless.

Thinking like this is why here in America we have a Constitution that States the Governments power is derived from the PEOPLE, and those people have rights that No man or Government can take away from them.

What it means is in your country the People are Subjects of the Government, at least according to the guy who said this.

Last edited:
Thinking like this is why here in America we have a Constitution that States the Governments power is derived from the PEOPLE, and those people have rights that No man or Government can take away from them.

What it means is in your country the People are Subjects of the Government, at least according to the guy who said this.

Government is servant and not owner. Citizens/People are the true owners of the land, the money and the law.

President & Prime ministers are the CEO of the country and politicians are the managers of the country. People are the true owners of the country.

Owners can kick out or fire the CEO and managers anytime they want. Correct me if I am wrong?

Servants should behave properly otherwise owners will get angry and there will be serious trouble.

The declaration of Independence. IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

The Declaration of Independence

I think the constitution of USA is based and derived from important historical documents. Nobody can write the constitution on their own.

Today the Constitution of USA is just an historical document. Nobody cares for the constitution. Not even Obama.

Forum List

Back