Parler

I read somewhere that twitter is #2 and Parler is now #1. They got a LOT of new folks there since they banned Carpe for his memes that are not flattering to dems and Twitter is mostly dems. When they did that...hundreds joined Parler cuz that's where he went. And if you had a linky button thingy, I could Parler the threads here to there, which may get more members here? Just a thought.

Whatever you think of Twitter...they did not ban Carpe for that reason.

UPDATED: The account of Carpe Donktum, a prominent pro-Donald Trump meme maker, has been permanently suspended by Twitter, which cited “repeated” violations of copyright infringement.

Twitter’s move to kick Carpe Donktum off the platform Tuesday came just days after a video from the account — tweeted by Trump — was pulled after a copyright complaint from the original video’s owner. The doctored video of a pair of 2-year-olds in New York was faked to appear as if it had aired on CNN, with fake chyrons reading “Terrified Todler [sic] Runs From Racist Baby” and “Racist Baby Probably a Trump Voter.” The father of one of the boys, whose viral video was featured in a CNN story last year, filed a DMCA takedown notice over the Carpe Donktum meme.

In a statement about banning Carpe Donktum, which had more than 270,000 followers, Twitter said, “Per our copyright policy, we respond to valid copyright complaints sent to us by a copyright owner or their authorized representatives. The account was permanently suspended for repeated violations of this policy.”

Might want to consider adding the Parler symbol along with reddit, twitter, etc when one wants to share a thread here. Alot of people are bailing twitter and going to Parler.

Just saying.
My take on it, so far, is that it's not worth using. I see no way to track any message you post, they don't respond to help requests, there is no way to edit anything, it looks like something a drunk democrat made on they're 14th birthday.
Yes...I agree. It is very user unfriendly still. Seems they woulld be more on the ball with all those new members. :(
They are a small group and were flooded beyond capacity to handle, can’t blame them.

Parler : Talking en Français ^^ something that the Conservative have not the right to do for a long time.
People have had it with the censorship thrust upon us by our elitist Silicon Valley Big Tech overlords and as such, an exodus has happened of epic proportions.

Twitter is mad at me. I tweeted to Chrissy Tiegen, told her she was a skank and when she posted later on that if the attacks from everyone continued, she would have to leave. I said don't let the door hit her in her wide ass. Twatter then sent me a message that I was going against their rules of THREATENING and HATE speech and then commenced to toss me in jail for 12 hours.

I guess they never see her potty mouth constantly yapping filth.

So..I headed to Parler and as usual...got lost. I hate the set up. Hate it. Nothing makes sense.

Forum List

Back