Parler Button

I let Gab go, but I think I still have my account. As I have said many times..Ilike HERE best. But, I do tend to "share" interesting or informative threads via the share button. Alas, they have everything...even pinterest????....but no Parler OR Gab.

Well...I had to rejoin GAB, but I never got the email confirmation to get it going. I noticed, though, that Trump finally joined there. Wish he would go to Parler.

we need one. I don't do the other buttons..not even twitter now that they banned me. And Parler is gaining a lot of steam so....can you add a Parler button
They need to hook up bitchute to

djfjfnfnff.jpeg

LOL... NOOP. Gab is it...for the moment.
They have nice pics I can steal. Can't do it at mewe so I dumped it. I talk more here. I share threads here to wherever regardless of who started them if they are interesting or informative. Would be easier if we had a button tho.

we need one. I don't do the other buttons..not even twitter now that they banned me. And Parler is gaining a lot of steam so....can you add a Parler button

Maybe soon.. That site is gaining steam. The reason folks "put buttons" to other media on their pages is to BOOST LISTINGS from the search engines. We don't need that.. If it doesn't "blow up" in 6 months-- we might discuss it..

And we're not really FOND of Twitter.. It's a retarded Pavlovian training ground for trolls. So why would we be excited to promote a different flavored version of that?

In answer to another post -- we've never considered Twitter "a message board" so we've allowed threads about their content simply because its a sosh media rage.. We MIGHT move that stuff to media, but we generally go with what retarded stuff folks want to discuss.

So -- it would be hypocritical to treat Parler any differently.. Thats' personal opinion -- we haven't officially felt the urgent need to have a policy pow-wow..

New Topics

Forum List

Back