Parler Back Online

As I've said before, the only thing leftists, indeed, statist bootlicks, will ever understand about the rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

Go live on an island you isolationist nimrod.
X
1611160030571.jpeg

even lib dogs are ugly

I have a profile but I don't care for it as much as I do Gab. Gab I LOVE much more. Its a mixture of FB and Twitter. Also heard Gab is coming up with a phone of their own...can't wait!

I have a better idea. Get your punk ass back to China where your mind lives.
What's that Ho Chi Minh? Scared I might be taking your place?
When you address me, call me Mr. Tibbs.
I was thinking more, Grand Dragon.
Well, see, that's the problem. You thought wrong. ;)
I can only work with the material I've been given.
Ah, that's too bad. I suspected as much. But, hey, take the advice I once gave to my retarded cousin: "Wilbur, just do the best you can with what God gave you."
That guy in the mirror? He's not your cousin.

AOL seems to confirm the above but their site seems already swamped. DOS attack already?

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

Now seems like the right time to remind you all — both lovers and haters — why we started this platform. We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media. Our aim has always been to provide a nonpartisan public square where individuals can enjoy and exercise their rights to both.

We will resolve any challenge before us and plan to welcome all of you back soon. We will not let civil discourse perish!
I read that changing to a new host server usually takes months of planning. It's more complicated than just finding another host. And I heard Parler wasn't running all that smoothly before... I read several people who were moving there from twitter and were having a hard time.

So it might be awhile.

It's a business. You need infrastructure. Hosting co-location services are a big part of it. It's much less expensive than hosting yourself. None of these decisions should be hasty.

It's back down.

It appears they are using some space on a server in Belize.
That tells me they are trying to offshore and divorce from the Amazon server network.
Probably a good move depending on how deep the Establishment tentacles are in Belize.

(Unless it is just to get a quick temporary page back up and are negotiating with Amazon)
Moving that much data and setting up servers to handle the flow takes time.
I wonder if they had offsite data backups and if Amazon locked their data away from them too?

If they move the site to servers outside the USA, it would be harder (but not impossible) to still block them.
Any number of billionaires like Bloomberg could offer the host big bucks to shut them back down.

They'd be smart to go the way of The Pirate Bay.

I am a Jew and the Left hates me more than the Right. Both hate me however. Love it. Being the hate, Dr. Love. Bring the hate.

but you LIED and said he did nothing. What would the dirty Democrats have done? BIDEN said the China ban was "Racist". So THAt action would not have happened. Nobody KNEW how nasty this virus was until MARCH. So I am sure the filthy Dems would have done no better. Besides ,Democrats don't want to SOLVE any crisis. They just want them to exist so they can take advantage. Nature of the Beast.

Crisis is their political bread and butter.

Well, see, that's the problem. You thought wrong.
Ah, that's too bad. I suspected as much. But, hey, take the advice I once gave to my retarded cousin: "Wilbur, just do the best you can with what God gave you."
Of course not. That guy in your mirror is you. ;)

Well, see, that's the problem. You thought wrong.
Of course not. That guy in your mirror is you. ;)
Course he is...:rolleyes-41:

Here is a little bit of background on parler.com.

It's on a Server Farm owned by DISTRIBUTEL COMMUNICATIONS LTD in Toronto Canada. Out of 5 stars, the BBB rates them at one star. Parler is using either a Shared or non shared VPS or Dedicated Server. Monthly server costs from 29.95 to about 300 bucks. With the nutcases supporting them, they should be in the black in about 3 minutes and raking it in after that. The Canadian Government isn't quite as nice as the US Government. You can bet that there are Canadian Government Agents already on it listening in for Death Threats, insurrection, violence, and any and all illegal activity. And the Canadian Agency that does this works closely with many US Federal Agencies.

I list parler.com as a rogue internet site. They broadcast then move on to the next server company. Parler has pretty well run out of US companies so they move to the Canadians. Sooner or later, they are going to have to move to another server farm in another country. Most end up operating out of Romanian Servers sooner or later but most of us have those servers on the ban list because it's shared with the worlds highest number of spammers and other not so nice things. Parler isn't long for the world.

New Topics

Forum List

Back