Parler. Already censoring posts.

It was noted that this would happen. There is no money in allowing people to post whatever they want.

"Free speech" social network Parler allegedly censoring #WriteInTrumpforGA
I don't get why they would censor that, though.
Election interference?
Spam, apparently? Telling people who they should vote for is pretty standard on social media. But when you think about the message, it certainly isn't going to help anyone but the Democrats, is it? Seems more like hijinx clothed as Trumpist message..

Tricks like those are called "operation chaos." They win elections for Democrats all the time, if you want to know the truth.

That's because Democrats are doing it. The Cult45 administration needs to stop relying on their failed understanding of Dem messaging, because they only managed to do a shoddy, hastily put together version of a presidency.

The day one goal was marginalization by propaganda. Orange's strategy is constant public distraction. If you're successful you get away unscathed. If you're unsuccessful, the people will crawl into your ass and tear you apart from the inside.

This nation has been led by children for this entire term. Now, I believe It's time for a cosmic spanking. Fuck your feelings about it right back atcha.

You're typing your message to a rock. I have no feelings.

Only the feeling that your ass is sore from four years of Trump. Good for you.

You've essentially compared the experience of your Orange Lord and Savior to the sensation of... ... having a hemorrhoid? That's fucking gold, Jerry! Well done. :clap: Couldn't have put it so succinctly, Jethro.

It was noted that this would happen. There is no money in allowing people to post whatever they want.

Election interference?
Spam, apparently? Telling people who they should vote for is pretty standard on social media. But when you think about the message, it certainly isn't going to help anyone but the Democrats, is it? Seems more like hijinx clothed as Trumpist message..

Tricks like those are called "operation chaos." They win elections for Democrats all the time, if you want to know the truth.

That's because Democrats are doing it. The Cult45 administration needs to stop relying on their failed understanding of Dem messaging, because they only managed to do a shoddy, hastily put together version of a presidency.

The day one goal was marginalization by propaganda. Orange's strategy is constant public distraction. If you're successful you get away unscathed. If you're unsuccessful, the people will crawl into your ass and tear you apart from the inside.

This nation has been led by children for this entire term. Now, I believe It's time for a cosmic spanking. Fuck your feelings about it right back atcha.

You've essentially compared the experience of your Orange Lord and Savior to the sensation of... ... having a hemorrhoid? That's fucking gold, Jerry! Well done. :clap: Couldn't have put it so succinctly, Jethro.

Don't have a fuckin' clue what you just wrote, but you sure have a purdy mouth. Makes me wanna stick something in it.

Election interference?

Don't have a fuckin' clue what you just wrote, but you sure have a purdy mouth. Makes me wanna stick something in it.

Sure you do, Petunia. :auiqs.jpg: Fuckin' queer.

Election interference?

Sure you do, Petunia. :auiqs.jpg: Fuckin' queer.

Only the receiver is queer. That would be you dicklips.

Be sure to shave first, though. I like my pussies bald and smooth.

Forum List

Back