Parler. Already censoring posts.

Wow. The stupidity of the left is amazing, particularly on here.

The #WriteInTrumpForGA was started by a liberal shill named
John Fugelsang at exactly 10:23 AM · Nov 24, 2020

trendsmap.com shows when and where the tweet originated...

John Fugelsang's tweet - "Own A Lib, Bro #WriteInTrumpForGA " - Trendsmap

Now how about some of you geniuses take a look at this John Fugelsang and find out who and what he is. Then get back to me.

And now you know why parler is trying to stop #WriteInTrumpForGA. Use your fucking heads for something besides a hat rack.

Roger Stone-Tied Group Threatens Georgia GOP

And it's not about who started it really. It's about censorship.

Are you in favor of censoring Russian disinformation? Why would this be any different?

I'm not in favor of censorship. The whole Russia thing was B.S. to start with. I will note that a platform can censor if they wish.

It was noted that this would happen. There is no money in allowing people to post whatever they want.

"Free speech" social network Parler allegedly censoring #WriteInTrumpforGA
I don't get why they would censor that, though.

Not something the GOP is interested in seeing posted.
I'm not sure it's wise to encourage this fiction that one party or another dictates what gets put on social media.

Oky that was funny.

Now how about some of you geniuses take a look at this John Fugelsang and find out who and what he is. Then get back to me.

And now you know why parler is trying to stop #WriteInTrumpForGA. Use your fucking heads for something besides a hat rack.

Are you in favor of censoring Russian disinformation? Why would this be any different?

I'm not in favor of censorship. The whole Russia thing was B.S. to start with. I will note that a platform can censor if they wish.

Not and be afforded platform protections

LOL...thats all the MSM does.

I'm a white Christian male so any site that represents those of my type I why a at from they usually don't represent my outlook.

Not and be afforded platform protections

Yes they can. Can you point out where anyone has not?

It was noted that this would happen. There is no money in allowing people to post whatever they want.

I'm not sure it's wise to encourage this fiction that one party or another dictates what gets put on social media.

You have a better explanation?
YES!!! If it's some kind of swindle spam, not genuine, don't allow it to be spread on your platform. I don't imagine Parler wants tiktok foolishness from any quarter. Not everything is a partisan conspiracy. Haven't we had about enough of that lately?

It seems more likely it was lead by Roger Stone.

That was claimed by the Daily Beast. They linked a fake website that supposedly belonged to the Committee for American Sovereignty, which is associated with Stone.

But when you go to the website, it only claims to have been "paid for by the Committee for American Sovereignty."

There is no link in the website that takes you to The Committee for American Sovereignty...

Home

Now if you will, look at who owns that domain name, the date it was started, etc....

https://whois.domaintools.com/writeintrumpforgeorgiasenate.com

YES!!! If it's some kind of swindle spam, not genuine, don't allow it to be spread on your platform. I don't imagine Parler wants tiktok foolishness from any quarter. Not everything is a partisan conspiracy. Haven't we had about enough of that lately?

That was claimed by the Daily Beast. They linked a fake website that supposedly belonged to the Committee for American Sovereignty, which is associated with Stone.

But when you go to the website, it only claims to have been "paid for by the Committee for American Sovereignty."

There is no link in the website that takes you to The Committee for American Sovereignty...

Home

Now if you will, look at who owns that domain name, the date it was started, etc....

Whois Lookup Captcha

Which doesn't mean they aren't paying for it.

Home

Whois Lookup Captcha

Do you not know how the internet works? The Committee for American Sovereignty is a legitimate PAC with their own website. You do not simply put "paid for by so and so.." at the bottom of the page without it being a clickable link that takes you to the location of the payer.

Political Action Committees do not put their name on web pages for free.

I don't know how else to explain it to you.

Home

Whois Lookup Captcha

Do you not know how the internet works? The Committee for American Sovereignty is a legitimate PAC with their own website. You do not simply put "paid for by so and so.." at the bottom of the page without it being a clickable link that takes you to the location of the payer.

Political Action Committees do not put their name on web pages for free.

I don't know how else to explain it to you.

I've looked and looked and I have found nothing where they deny any connection.

You nailed. The whole thing was what you called a 'swindle scam" to steal votes away from the legitimate Republican candidate. It was started by a leftist troll on Twitter in hopes of throwing the GA Senate race.

Election interference?
Spam, apparently? Telling people who they should vote for is pretty standard on social media. But when you think about the message, it certainly isn't going to help anyone but the Democrats, is it? Seems more like hijinx clothed as Trumpist message..

Election interference?
Spam, apparently? Telling people who they should vote for is pretty standard on social media. But when you think about the message, it certainly isn't going to help anyone but the Democrats, is it? Seems more like hijinx clothed as Trumpist message..

Tricks like those are called "operation chaos." They win elections for Democrats all the time, if you want to know the truth.

Election interference?

Tricks like those are called "operation chaos." They win elections for Democrats all the time, if you want to know the truth.

That's because Democrats are doing it. The Cult45 administration needs to stop relying on their failed understanding of Dem messaging, because they only managed to do a shoddy, hastily put together version of a presidency.

The day one goal was marginalization by propaganda. Orange's strategy is constant public distraction. If you're successful you get away unscathed. If you're unsuccessful, the people will crawl into your ass and tear you apart from the inside.

This nation has been led by children for this entire term. Now, I believe It's time for a cosmic spanking. Fuck your feelings about it right back atcha.

Election interference?

That's because Democrats are doing it. The Cult45 administration needs to stop relying on their failed understanding of Dem messaging, because they only managed to do a shoddy, hastily put together version of a presidency.

The day one goal was marginalization by propaganda. Orange's strategy is constant public distraction. If you're successful you get away unscathed. If you're unsuccessful, the people will crawl into your ass and tear you apart from the inside.

This nation has been led by children for this entire term. Now, I believe It's time for a cosmic spanking. Fuck your feelings about it right back atcha.

You're typing your message to a rock. I have no feelings.

Only the feeling that your ass is sore from four years of Trump. Good for you.

Forum List

Back