Parler. Already censoring posts.

Say it ain’t so. Watch the Trumpers cheer on this censoring. Of course, Parler is a private company so they can make their own rules.

BTW, disgruntled Trumpers should write in Trump’s name for Senate. That is a swell idea.

Last edited:
It was noted that this would happen. There is no money in allowing people to post whatever they want.

"Free speech" social network Parler allegedly censoring #WriteInTrumpforGA
I don't get why they would censor that, though.

Allegedly, it's being driven by TikTok teens, the same ones that ordered "millions" of tickets to Trump's speech and the arena was only half full.

Roger Stone-Tied Group Threatens Georgia GOP

It was noted that this would happen. There is no money in allowing people to post whatever they want.

Not something the GOP is interested in seeing posted.
I'm not sure it's wise to encourage this fiction that one party or another dictates what gets put on social media.

You have a better explanation?

I'm not sure it's wise to encourage this fiction that one party or another dictates what gets put on social media.

YES!!! If it's some kind of swindle spam, not genuine, don't allow it to be spread on your platform. I don't imagine Parler wants tiktok foolishness from any quarter. Not everything is a partisan conspiracy. Haven't we had about enough of that lately?

Wow. The stupidity of the left is amazing, particularly on here.

The #WriteInTrumpForGA was started by a liberal shill named
John Fugelsang at exactly 10:23 AM · Nov 24, 2020

trendsmap.com shows when and where the tweet originated...

John Fugelsang's tweet - "Own A Lib, Bro #WriteInTrumpForGA " - Trendsmap

Now how about some of you geniuses take a look at this John Fugelsang and find out who and what he is. Then get back to me.

And now you know why parler is trying to stop #WriteInTrumpForGA. Use your fucking heads for something besides a hat rack, you idiots.

YES!!! If it's some kind of swindle spam, not genuine, don't allow it to be spread on your platform. I don't imagine Parler wants tiktok foolishness from any quarter. Not everything is a partisan conspiracy. Haven't we had about enough of that lately?

It seems more likely it was lead by Roger Stone.

Now how about some of you geniuses take a look at this John Fugelsang and find out who and what he is. Then get back to me.

And now you know why parler is trying to stop #WriteInTrumpForGA. Use your fucking heads for something besides a hat rack.

And it's not about who started it really. It's about censorship.

Say it ain’t so. Watch the Trumpers cheer on this censoring. Of course, Parler is a private company so they can make their own rules.

BTW, disgruntled Trumpers should write in Trump’s name for Senate. That is a swell idea.

What? Parler is censoring Leftist scum buzzards ?!?!?!

:yes_text12:
ALL HAIL PARLER !!!!!!
Wrong! They are censoring Trumpist posts they disagree with. LOL. Glad you find that acceptable!

And now you know why parler is trying to stop #WriteInTrumpForGA. Use your fucking heads for something besides a hat rack.

And it's not about who started it really. It's about censorship.

Are you in favor of censoring Russian disinformation? Why would this be any different?

Forum List

Back