Parkland was false flag says new Gop star

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This isnt just some internet nut, this is a newly elected GOP lawmaker. Unless they,the GOP, get to grips with this level of lunacy they will become increasingly irrelevant.

Maybe Greene,Boebert and the other nuts could flake off and join donny in his exciting Patriot Party. That would allow the GOP to become a decent vehicle for normal conservatives who do not froth at the mouth.

This isnt just some internet nut, this is a newly elected GOP lawmaker. Unless they,the GOP, get to grips with this level of lunacy they will become increasingly irrelevant.

Maybe Greene,Boebert and the other nuts could flake off and join donny in his exciting Patriot Party. That would allow the GOP to become a decent vehicle for normal conservatives who do not froth at the mouth.

It's about time we have a good congress woman such as Marjorie Taylor. It is well known by me by now Tommy that you support the evil empire and darkness on this Earth. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just ignorant and not really wanting to support the dark cabal. You know, your more then likely just an average every day sheeple.

It's about time we have a good congress woman such as Marjorie Taylor. It is well known by me by now Tommy that you support the evil empire and darkness on this Earth. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just ignorant and not really wanting to support the dark cabal. You know, your more then likely just an average every day sheeple.
So you think Parkland was a false flag ?

Green is a certifiable nut job. She is, unfortunately, in a safe congressional district. My guess is that if she leaves Congress it will be involuntarily either through resignation or expulsion.

Green is a certifiable nut job. She is, unfortunately, in a safe congressional district. My guess is that if she leaves Congress it will be involuntarily either through resignation or expulsion.
Surely it would affect her fundraising and the support her local organisation gives her ? She has no place in public life.

You do not notice the lifetime elected nut jobs in congress?

You realize they are wanting her to resign for comments made in 2018, two years before she was elected. The people spoke, they elected her. It is up to her constituents to decide and they decided in November, if Hogg isn't in her district, he has no say. I'm very consistent with letting the people of congressional districts deciding who represents her. When Franken was asked to resign, my thoughts were he should let his constituents in his district need to decide and it was no one else's business. People just like to stir it up.

Surely it would affect her fundraising and the support her local organisation gives her ? She has no place in public life.

If you lived in her district you could vote her out. Whatever your opinion is, it doesn't matter because you have absolutely zero voice in that district.

So you're a full on QAnon nut. OK

Forum List

Back