Parkland Anniversary

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
As this has come round again it set me thinking about the conspiracy theories around this tragedy. One of our resident experts on this thinks its a hoax. Dale believes every conspiracy you have got apart from the left wing ones ,probably because there arent any.

So he is an anti vaxxer,thinks Parkland and Sandy Hook were hoaxes,Hunter Biden is the devil and that Dems fuck babies before eating them. He swallows all of it. Soros employs every left leaning politician in the wrld and even some Goppers ? You betcha!!

However if you suggest that Trump told a lie he will not believe that. Because ,obviously it isnt possible for an honest man like trump to lie through his arse.

Why does this lunacy appeal to right wingers and not the left ? We know that they lag in intelligence but surely they should believe at least one thing that reflects badly on their politics ?

Can you guys explain it to when you get a pause in your um research ?

As this has come round again it set me thinking about the conspiracy theories around this tragedy. One of our resident experts on this thinks its a hoax. Dale believes every conspiracy you have got apart from the left wing ones ,probably because there arent any.

So he is an anti vaxxer,thinks Parkland and Sandy Hook were hoaxes,Hunter Biden is the devil and that Dems fuck babies before eating them. He swallows all of it. Soros employs every left leaning politician in the wrld and even some Goppers ? You betcha!!

However if you suggest that Trump told a lie he will not believe that. Because ,obviously it isnt possible for an honest man like trump to lie through his arse.

Why does this lunacy appeal to right wingers and not the left ? We know that they lag in intelligence but surely they should believe at least one thing that reflects badly on their politics ?

I don't buy any of that stuff except the, "Dems fuck babies before eating them." That is proven.

Can I call you Tommy the little retard?

The democrats have spent that last 4 plus year peddling Trump conspiracy theories.

Wow.

You're a retard, aren't you?

Stupid fuck...

Wow.

You're a retard, aren't you?

Stupid fuck...
Pretty much st least have the board if not most,has known that about tommy for a long time now.

You people believe politicians can change the weather if we pay more taxes, and that a man can become a woman simply by saying he's a woman. That's the craziest fucking shit I've ever heard in my life, and it's gospel to you.

Forum List

Back