Parents & Teachers Need To Tell Kids That Gays & SCOTUS Are Wrong

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.

A phase a parent goes through.

Gay is a sickness? OMG, where do I get tested! OMG OMG

Right Wing drama OMG OMG OMG. Can't wait for you to OMG about polygamy. Listen, YOU HAVE TO CONTROL THEM! Otherwise the world has Mormons. God will "pew pew" us if we condone Mormons.

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.

I already replied, but look at how scared to death this person is^

Gays having butt sex is scary stuff to you.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

are you this stupid always? Gays having butt sex affects everyone jackass; if you have to ask why? your dumber than i thought- HINT- if they get aids and other diseases WE get to PAY for their meds/care. Not to mention all the other social ills that will come. The children are going to be more fucked then ever.. no pun intended. NOTHING GOOD can come from this. Its all about feelings and intentions for libs... never about results, impacts or the long term decay of society... look at their promiscuity (sp?) rates. Its off the charts. These "kids" who end up with a gay couple will have one parent or no parents more and more. WTF is wrong with you libtards?!

are you this stupid always? Gays having butt sex affects everyone jackass; if you have to ask why? your dumber than i thought- HINT- if they get aids and other diseases WE get to PAY for their meds/care. Not to mention all the other social ills that will come. The children are going to be more fucked then ever.. no pun intended. NOTHING GOOD can come from this. Its all about feelings and intentions for libs... never about results, impacts or the long term decay of society... look at their promiscuity (sp?) rates. Its off the charts. These "kids" who end up with a gay couple will have one parent or no parents more and more. WTF is wrong with you libtards?!
"are you this stupid always? Gays having butt sex affects everyone jackass; if you have to ask why?"

Nothing funnier than drama queen Right Wingers who cover their drama with guns, but sometimes....

Yanno................I'm 50 years old (gonna be 51 in another month or so), and have NEVER been "infected" with being gay.

I wrestled all through high school, and joined the Navy when I turned 18, and have since retired after 20 years of faithful service.

Not once have I been infected by the gay, and I've known quite a few gays over my lifetime.

And yeah...............I'm still straight and love having sex with women, yet I also am able to let those who think different from me (i.e. gays) live and be happy around me.

And if a straight person gets AIDS, who pays?

I went to Lesotho last year. There was a poster up in the capital Maseru. It showed each region in the country and the HIV/AIDS rate. The LOWEST was 19% in the north of the country. They estimate that 50% of young women in the capital have HIV/AIDS. Because of homosexuality? Nope.

Gay people having sex is just that. It doesn't harm you. A gay person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex is as bad as a straight person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex.

Our children knew it was wrong before the SCOTUS ruling.

And our children will continue to be taught that there isn't anything wrong with being gay.

Someone at school called my daughter gay and she said that was wrong. Men are gay, women are lesbians. And even if she was a lesbian, so what? She was eight. I was very proud of her.
Awesome, your eight year old knows the specifics of homosexuality. That's some awesome parenting there.
True, people that don't keep their kids informed raise victims.

And our children will continue to be taught that there isn't anything wrong with being gay.

Someone at school called my daughter gay and she said that was wrong. Men are gay, women are lesbians. And even if she was a lesbian, so what? She was eight. I was very proud of her.
Awesome, your eight year old knows the specifics of homosexuality. That's some awesome parenting there.
True, people that don't keep their kids informed raise victims.

Your parents must not have kept you informed

To quote from a lavish Broadway musical, "You've got to be carefully taught". And thus the bigots will rely on the minds of children to perpetuate hatred, fear and suspicions.

Teach your children with honesty and love, not with fear and stereotypes.
Not a matter of stereotypes. It's a matter of mental deviation from normal sexuality. Homosexuality simply is NOT NORMAL. It is BONKERS. :biggrin: And it is the gays who are bigots. They are bigots against straight people and especially Christians, and they don't care whose religious freedom and rights they trample on.
First, are you arguing from peer reviewed studies, or stereotypes?

Next, let's talk about how Christians are being trampled. LGBT customers, let me repeat that, customers are contracting the wedding vendor of their choice to cater and arrainge their affair. They come with cash and credit cards in hand and all they expect is to receive the same high level of service which caused them to select that vendor.

The vendor is open to the public. She serves the community with pride and hard work.

And how do these vendors respond? Do they draw on the primary tenets of the faith they have devoted their lives to? Do they recall the words of Jesus Christ when He commanded that you love each other as you would be loved? Do they recall His teaching that he who is without sin shall cast the first stone?

No. They fall back on a letter from Paul as a trump card for the words of Christ. They judge, in spite of the admonition that they too shall be judged.

Now, I understand that Christ is within each heart and on His terms. But, as a Christian I could not ignore the essential message of love and togetherness.

In spite of my own beliefs, which I would never hold loosely, I understand the beliefs of others. But if serving the LGBT community puts your immortal soul in danger due to the 'sin' of they homosexual, does that danger still exist should someone who is a thief, someone who takes the Lord's name in vein, someone who fails to honor his father and mother, someone who fails to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy, someone who covers his neighbor's wife (all sins specifically named by God Himself, as opposed to the 'sin' of homosexuality) aren't all those sins vetted by e vendors?

Nope! This claim of "religious freedom" in commerce or at the state or county level is nothing more than good old fashioned Gay bashing. The reaction one would expect from a group motivated by fear and suspicion.

What gall! To use religion to perpetuate repression. The slave holders did it. It's in the playbook.

Religious freedom does not include the freedom to see the law of the land as nothing more than a suggestion. Once that behavior is sanctioned by the state, the camel's nose slides stealthily under the tent. A generation or two latter, and our society would be closer in line with the Taliban than the freedom we all hope for and work for and, if necessary, die for.
Your post is filled with faulty premises. Big waste of time reading it.
If I could not form a good argument against it I doubt I would take the sour grapes response, but if it works for you...

Lol

I went to Lesotho last year. There was a poster up in the capital Maseru. It showed each region in the country and the HIV/AIDS rate. The LOWEST was 19% in the north of the country. They estimate that 50% of young women in the capital have HIV/AIDS. Because of homosexuality? Nope.

Gay people having sex is just that. It doesn't harm you. A gay person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex is as bad as a straight person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex.
Well the CDC and all other health organizations disagree, but you run with that. Progs are the anti science lobby, after all. I can't wait for you to scream 'hate science' so you can jail the scientists whose studies prove things you don't want ppl to know.

That's hardly the "specifics".

Dragonlady should be proud of her daughter. Smart kid there. Well done Dragonlady!

Lol

Well the CDC and all other health organizations disagree, but you run with that. Progs are the anti science lobby, after all. I can't wait for you to scream 'hate science' so you can jail the scientists whose studies prove things you don't want ppl to know.

They disagree that a straight person with HIV/AIDS having sex has the same chances of spreading HIV/AIDS as a gay person with HIV/AIDS?

You can provide evidence for this I suppose.

Forum List

Back