Parents Take Aim At D.C. Law That Lets Minors Get Vaccinated Without Permission

You people not only hate your own family, you hate me and mine. Explain please. I do not wish disease and death on you and your family, but you wish it on me and mine.

I'm going to give you one more chance. YOU can transmit. YOU can be infected and YOU can transmit. And more and more over time. So stop lecturing; it's obvious that in your fundamentalist Covid Cult fervor you just love to self-righteously lecture like a zealot.

It's not working

Infamous last words in an over packed ICU. Russian Roulette means you have a better chance of surviving each time the trigger is pulled. But the chance adds up as time goes by. You have no friggin idea if you are immune or not just because you haven't gotten it yet. It just means the hammer has fallen on an empty chamber.

I just looked at some data. At my age, in great health with no comorbidities, and not obese, and a regular exerciser (I just walked 3.5 miles in about 50 minutes), my survivability rate is over 99%

Yeah, I'll take those odds

I'm going to give you one more chance. YOU can transmit. YOU can be infected and YOU can transmit. And more and more over time. So stop lecturing; it's obvious that in your fundamentalist Covid Cult fervor you just love to self-righteously lecture like a zealot.

It's not working

I can't wait until they start putting real consequences on getting the covid shots. It's coming. Already some Employers are refusing employment for people that refuse to be vaccinated. And some are even refusing customers who refuse to be vaccinated. I predict that Federal Funds will be attached to the Covid Vaccine as well. And if you don't believe how many businesses that will affect, you would be wrong. And look for the Insurance Companies to follow suit.

Covid is out of hand now exactly the way that Polio would have been had it been handled the same way. We would still have Polio as well as Small Pox, Yellow Fever, and a host of others where it was mandantory to be vaccinated and isolated. This is the ONLY way we are going to get rid of it. It's already shown that if left alone, it will mutate. Right now, the shots work for the Delta Variant. But the next variant, we may not be so lucky. We either stop it now or it's 1918 all over again.

I just looked at some data. At my age, in great health with no comorbidities, and not obese, and a regular exerciser (I just walked 3.5 miles in about 50 minutes), my survivability rate is over 99%

Yeah, I'll take those odds

We lost a College Athlete of 23 awhile back to Covid. You are playing Russian Roulette. But even so, you can pass it onto others that may have underlying health conditions that they don't know that they have and Covid brings those conditions to the fore front and makes them worse. If you were to be living on your own little island with no contact to the outside world, go ahead, take those odds. But you aren't.

We lost a College Athlete of 23 awhile back to Covid. You are playing Russian Roulette. But even so, you can pass it onto others that may have underlying health conditions that they don't know that they have and Covid brings those conditions to the fore front and makes them worse. If you were to be living on your own little island with no contact to the outside world, go ahead, take those odds. But you aren't.
You have an obit for that?

I had a friend died when she was 11 years old. She seemed fine at school a few days before that out riding her horse. She had a beautiful Roan horse. No one knew she was going to just catch a cold and poof be gone in a couple of days. It really didn't make sense to any of us because everyone including her parents thought she was just as healthy as could be. People die at all ages. There are thousands of diseases, viruses, bacteria and fungi out there in the world and virus are mutating all the time even without the help of technology mixing animal viruses in with human ones; and many of those things can kill a human.

If y'all want to live in fear and be shot up with God knows whatever concoction that big pharmas skyance can come up with feel free to do so. Those of us that do not want that and are perfectly happy with the immune system God gave us need to be left alone because we will fight back by every means possible to prevent you from poisoning us and our family members that do not buy into your crap.

That old serpent.PNG

You people not only hate your own family, you hate me and mine. Explain please. I do not wish disease and death on you and your family, but you wish it on me and mine.

Wake the heck up....you've been suckered again by the Left.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”

I had a friend died when she was 11 years old. She seemed fine at school a few days before that out riding her horse. She had a beautiful Roan horse. No one knew she was going to just catch a cold and poof be gone in a couple of days. It really didn't make sense to any of us because everyone including her parents thought she was just as healthy as could be. People die at all ages. There are thousands of diseases, viruses, bacteria and fungi out there in the world and virus are mutating all the time even without the help of technology mixing animal viruses in with human ones; and many of those things can kill a human.

If y'all want to live in fear and be shot up with God knows whatever concoction that big pharmas skyance can come up with feel free to do so. Those of us that do not want that and are perfectly happy with the immune system God gave us need to be left alone because we will fight back by every means possible to prevent you from poisoning us and our family members that do not buy into your crap.

View attachment 517551

Spin the cylinder, click spin the cylinder, click.

We're not all anti vaxxx

I wouldn't give your teenage kids the hpv vaxx either ...they get lymphoma all the time from it ...no need for it ...

This mrna gene therapy shot is worse than the actual Chinese /fauci bio weapon

We're not all anti vaxxx

I wouldn't give your teenage kids the hpv vaxx either ...they get lymphoma all the time from it ...no need for it ...

This mrna gene therapy shot is worse than the actual Chinese /fauci bio weapon

spin, click, spin.

Forum List

Back