Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

It looks like the school terrorist's parents in Michigan will be called to account, as well they should be. A 15 year old has no business with a firearm, regardless of the circumstances, nada. Bigly

Top story on Foxnews.com, and they are talking about it on the tv.

Nice call,, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

It looks like the school terrorist's parents in Michigan will be called to account, as well they should be. A 15 year old has no business with a firearm, regardless of the circumstances, nada. Bigly
I think (my opinion) when the parents realize what their son has done, shooting up the local high school, is bad enough to know you son is a murderer or attempted murderer, it's the parent's worst nightmare.

If they consider the kid an adult, then why are other adults who didn't kill anyone being accused of killing someone?
My parents weren't responsible for, and didn't know about 90% of the shit I did as a kid...

For some odd reason, the left want to demonize and harass innocent people when it comes to guns.

It's lunacy.

I noticed no one is talking about charging the parents of the "Red SUV" (LOL) that mowed down a crowd of people in Wisconsin. Despite the fact his mother admitted they knew he had mental issues his entire life and done nothing about it.

fitd48buub381.png

Saw this on reddit.

In Michigan, gun owners are not required to lock up their weapons or keep them away from children, according to Giffords Law Center.

So what is it they are charging them for doing?

They are not required to, but if they do not they can be held liable...

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock, gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a firearm is strongly recommended.

They are not required to, but if they do not they can be held liable...

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock, gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a firearm is strongly recommended.

It does not seem it was "unlawfully" stored.

Good. More parents should be held responsible for their kids actions…

McDonald said that on Nov. 21, a teacher at Oxford High observed Ethan searching for ammunition on his cell phone during class, and reported it to school officials. Administrators left a voicemail for Jennifer Crumbley and followed up with an email, but received no response. Jennifer then texted Ethan, saying, “lol I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught,” McDonald said.

If true ..... damn.

But from what I know in general, GG asks the pertinent question. Did the parents violate some law concerning storing and securing the weapon. I guess we'll find out.

Charging the child as an adult does not absolve the parents of any misdeeds. Personally since the parents refused to let the cops talk to their son after he killed people I have no compassion for them.

McDonald said that on Nov. 21, a teacher at Oxford High observed Ethan searching for ammunition on his cell phone during class, and reported it to school officials. Administrators left a voicemail for Jennifer Crumbley and followed up with an email, but received no response. Jennifer then texted Ethan, saying, “lol I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught,” McDonald said.
If true ..... damn.

But from what I know in general, GG asks the pertinent question. Did the parents violate some law concerning storing and securing the weapon. I guess we'll find out.

I guess the question becomes............Get caught doing what? Playing on his phone?

Is it against the law to search for ammunition on the internet?

Forum List

Back