Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

You want me to post allegations in real time?

Sounds like a boring task but here goes...

Ok, this is getting exhausting.

Are you telling me none of these came up on faux news, gateway pundit or zero hedge. I am shocked I tell yah, shocked.

What's that? Regardless of links you will still ignore it in future posts and still claim it's a dem problem. That is my prediction. Sounds crazy huh?

What went on years ago is the church knew of these allegations and not only did nothing, but protected the priests by shipping them out of state to another church. Now show me where this took place recently. Show me a recent case where the higher ups knew of criminal activity and tried to hide it.

Sexual abuse of children still goes on, particularly in public schools. I didn't ask if there are any priests still doing it, I know there probably is. What I'm asking for is a case where the church is trying to hide crimes like they did in the past.

What went on years ago is the church knew of these allegations and not only did nothing, but protected the priests by shipping them out of state to another church. Now show me where this took place recently. Show me a recent case where the higher ups knew of criminal activity and tried to hide it.

Sexual abuse of children still goes on, particularly in public schools. I didn't ask if there are any priests still doing it, I know there probably is. What I'm asking for is a case where the church is trying to hide crimes like they did in the past.
Why so specific? Why does it matter if I can show a case right now?

Are you saying the Catholic church now has zero molestation?

And yes, public schools tend to have more sexual abuse of children...because their are way more children there. Duh. Probably not a lot of sexual abuse of children in an old folks home, huh?

Why so specific? Why does it matter if I can show a case right now?

Are you saying the Catholic church now has zero molestation?

And yes, public schools tend to have more sexual abuse of children...because their are way more children there. Duh. Probably not a lot of sexual abuse of children in an old folks home, huh?

You are comparing apples to oranges. There is no way to stop individuals (coaches, teachers, priests) from sexually abusing children and I never said there was. It's like holding a school accountable if one of their teachers does the same. But as I stated, the crimes of priests went beyond that in the past. The church protected these individuals and didn't notify authorities that crimes were committed. And again, nobody supported the church's past activities.

Today if a priest commits a crime, the church is obligated to report it to authorities for an investigation which they do.

You are comparing apples to oranges. There is no way to stop individuals (coaches, teachers, priests) from sexually abusing children and I never said there was. It's like holding a school accountable if one of their teachers does the same. But as I stated, the crimes of priests went beyond that in the past. The church protected these individuals and didn't notify authorities that crimes were committed. And again, nobody supported the church's past activities.

Today if a priest commits a crime, the church is obligated to report it to authorities for an investigation which they do.
"When" they commit a crime but you come off as pretty naive if you think the church isn't continuing to cover up and look the other way.

How many posts do.you have condemning churches for the same crimes you repeatedly post of Democrats?

"When" they commit a crime but you come off as pretty naive if you think the church isn't continuing to cover up and look the other way.

How many posts do.you have condemning churches for the same crimes you repeatedly post of Democrats?

Like I said, show me an instance where the church as done that in recent years. They're not stupid. Besides losing a lot of parishioners that paid money to the church, they got the hell sued out of them. Why would they continue doing what they did in the past that led them to such financial hardships?

Like I said, show me an instance where the church as done that in recent years. They're not stupid. Besides losing a lot of parishioners that paid money to the church, they got the hell sued out of them. Why would they continue doing what they did in the past that led them to such financial hardships?

Those are more recent. You probably knew of them right?

Those are more recent. You probably knew of them right?

Look......... I understand you are a leftist, and leftists (for some reason) have terrible comprehension skills. But I'm not going to waste my time reading your posts that have nothing to do with what I asked.

Look......... I understand you are a leftist, and leftists (for some reason) have terrible comprehension skills. But I'm not going to waste my time reading your posts that have nothing to do with what I asked.
Am I correct to believe you asked me to show an ongoing case of the church hiding abuse?

If I could do that, I would already be talking to the FBI.

Your request isn't reasonable and is a rediculous metric to conclude that coverups no longer happen.

The fact remains, many in the clergy are actively getting arrested for child abuse and Repubs never post a peep about it. It doesn't serve the political narrative so the church gets a pass.

Forum List

Back