Pardon = GUILTY...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When asked about Ibama's plan to PARDON Hillary on his way out the door, the WH Press Secretary said, 'No Comment'.

Just to be clear, according to Liberals Hillary doesn't need to be 'Pardoned' for anything...

...but the second Barry Pardons Hillary that is an admission Hillary broke the law / committed crimes!

Something tells me the messiah may hang her fat diaper wearing ass out to dry to save his own skin.

Hillary has not been convicted, so there is no pardon for someone that has not been convicted of a crime..

Trump would like nothing better than for Obama to pardon Hillary

It gets him off the hook on his promise to prosecute Clinton. A Hillary investigation will be looked at by the public as more Trump vindictiveness and Republicans using their political position to settle petty grievances

Hillary isn't under arrest for anything so there is nothing to pardon her for.

If the investigation into the Clinton Foundation turns up anything then that could change. Only time will tell

Hillary has not been convicted, so there is no pardon for someone that has not been convicted of a crime..

G H W Bush pardoned several before they were convicted. Under the law I do think that in accepting a pardon you acknowledge your guilt for what your being pardoned for. Might be wrong on that, I think I read that somewhere though.

I've already said I hope the presidency makes Trump a better man. Carrying out some pointless vendetta against the Clinton's would not be a part of such betterment.

Republicans already consider Hillary guilty regardless of what multiple investigations reveal

What difference would it make if they consider her guilty because Obama pardoned her

Trump would like nothing better than for Obama to pardon Hillary

It gets him off the hook on his promise to prosecute Clinton. A Hillary investigation will be looked at by the public as more Trump vindictiveness and Republicans using their political position to settle petty grievances
You are a lying sack.

If Trump expects to get anything past Democratic senate filibusters, he'd be a fool to put continuing the witch hunt against Hillary Clinton in the headlines every day for months.

New Topics

Forum List

Back